Namjoon

"Finally.... it's summer." You laid back on your bed and looked up at the ceiling. Before you closed your eyes an idea popped in your head.

"I wonder if Suga's store's open?" You asked. His parents own an instrument store and every summer he works there. One of your hobbies is to write music but, you didn't think they were good enough to release. You called his phone and waited for him to pick up.

"Hello? Suga is your store open now?" You asked him. You heard some sounds in the background and he finally answered.

"Uh- yeah! We're just moving in some more instruments at the moment but it's open." He told you.

"Ok well I'm on the way." You hung up, grabbed your notebook and pencil, and your headphones and headed out. You decided to take your bike down the few blocks to get there.

Once you made it there, you swung the door open and looked for Suga.

"Suga?"

"Down here!" He stood up and dusted off the dust from his clothes.

"Hey! So are the back two offices open?" You asked quietly. You and Suga kept the secret of the two empty offices from his parents so that you could use it for to think and write your music.

"Yeah, but um- I'm letting my friend use it too. He's in the back one. You can take the front one." He told you.

You walked back there and heard music coming from the room then it suddenly stopped. You kept walking until you saw a tall guy walking from back there. He brushed into your shoulder slightly.

"S-Sorry." He said looking back at you.

"You're fine." You assured him. You looked back at him. It felt like you stayed in that position forever, until he ran into the drumsticks rack. You laughed a little too loud and covered your mouth but still kept laughing. He laughed too.

"Dude! I just made that. Be careful where you're walking."

"I'm sorry." He laughed as Suga can from behind and pushed him out.

"Shoo before you wreck something else. Sorry (Y/n) you had to see this fool." He said motioning you to keep doing what you were doing.

You went to the same room he was in. He left a scent behind which wasn't bad at all. You sat down and felt something underneath you. You grabbed it and it was a dog tag. It read 'RM'

"RM? What does that mean?" You thought. You kept it in your pocket and decided to give it to the guy again when you see him. You placed you music out, grabbed a guitar, and started playing.

The next day, you came back you saw the guy again talking to Suga and he seemed stressed out.

"Are you sure you haven't seen it?" He asked looking behind the counter.

"Yes! I'm sure I looked everywhere in the back room." He told him. You assumed it was the dog tag and pulled it out.

"RM?" You called out.

"Yea- wait how do you know m- my dog tag!" He walked over to you and you placed it in his hands.

"I found it i-in the room and kept it until I saw you again." You tripped over your words as you saw his smile grow on his face.

"Thank you..." He dragged out.

"(Y/n). And you're welcome RM." You said. You started to head back to the room. You looked in the back room and saw his stuff laying around.

"I can move my things and we can switch spots if you want." He offered.

"Oh! N-No, you don't have to." You told him.

"Are you sure?" He stepped closer to you and you felt you face heat up.

"Y-Yes I'm sure I'll just work in the other office." You slid away from him and went to the office and started to work on your music.

You started singing and writing down the lyrics as you went. Everything you wrote and the beat started coming together. Once you finished you smiled and was happy with the results.

"Your voice sounds amazing." RM commented.

"I didn't know I was loud. I hope I didn't bother you!" You panicked a little.

"No not at all. I just enjoyed listening to you."

You faced heated up once more and you looked down.

"Cute..." He mumbled.

You thought of something to talk about. "S-So what do you do?"

"I rap."

"Oh. That sounds hard."

"Well I rap a little. It's not as hard as you think. Come here." You got up and sat next to him. You and him went the whole day laughing and talking about music and even tried combining your music with his. It sound fairly good.

"So what does RM stand for?" You asked.

"Rap monster. Pretty obvious huh?" He laughed.

"I had forgot to ask this. What do you like to rap about the most?" You asked.

"Anything. From nature, about life, or things I like, like food, reading, and you." You saw him staring at you.

"Me? R-Really?"

"Yeah you're cool and pretty so I like you. A lot actually." He smiled again making his dimples more visible.

It made you blush even more.

"Come on guys were closing up." Suga said.

"We're coming." RM said. We both got up and got our things together. Before you finished you felt a pair of lips on your temple.

"See you tomorrow." He whispered before walking out.

A/n: I loved RM's vlive like he was so adorable 😭😭

~LRS