Yoongi

((Requested from @lil_ninja_fighting ! Hope you enjoy!!))

For this imagine please remember that
italics=korean
Normal=English
(Y/DN)= Your Daughter's Name

✊🏾Ambw✊🏾

(Unedited)

You woke up to an empty spot next to you. You pat the spot continuously until your groaned in frustration.

"Min Yoongi! Where are you?" You said as you crawled out of bed, heading to the kitchen to make breakfast for the three of you.

Three? Yeah. You had a five year old daughter. Her name was (Y/DN). She was every active. She wasn't your normal little girl.

"W-Wha' else do you do in here?" You heard a little voice spoke as you were walking.

"Hmm, well, I don't only write music. I rap and sing a little. I'm sure you want to hear don't you little one?" He asked, a small chuckle leaving him.

Of course (Y/DN) agreed. You peered into the room and watched take his headphones and placed them on her ears. You leaned against the door way and watched the two bond.

Her eyes widen as she looks up up at Yoongi. "This is sooo cool!~" She exclaimed. "Your voice sounds so deep and awesome! I wanna rap like you when I get older." She said as Yoongi lifted the headphones from her ears.

"Is that so? I can teach you a little." He chuckled as he opened his notepad filled with lyrics.

"Maybe She should get started with helping me with breakfast yeah?" You asked them and they both jumped in surprise.

"Mama!"

"Morning baby." You said as she came scrambling out of his arms to come give you a hug.

"Morning mama!" She says as she hugged your legs and you picked her up.

"Wanna help me with breakfast?" You asked her and she whined.

"D-Daddy was gon' show me how-"

"(Y/DN), listen to her. We can start back up later. I promise." Yoongi piped in, as he looked over at both of you.

You placed her down and she was pouting.

"How about we make your favorite waffles yeah? Get the bowls out ok?" You asked her and her eyes lit up quickly.

"Ok ok! I'm ready!" She darted off to the kitchen and you laughed.

"Careful! No running. You know better." You said and she stopped.

"Come here baby." Yoongi whispered as he turned around in his hair.

You closed the door, not completely of course so you could hear (Y/DN) in the kitchen. You walked over and straddled his waist as he wrapped his arms around you, caressing your lower back.

"Why do you wake up so early? It's not good for and I don't want you to be exhausted." You said as you rested your forehead on his.

"Baby~ I have to. My sheets are due in a week and I have to keep working. But I can still make time for you and my prodigy." He chuckled and you raised an eyebrow.

"Prodigy?"

"(Y/DN). She's my prodigy."

"What if she wants to be like her mother? A professional model like me?" You say in English and he laughs

"You're right, but she have a nick for writing. And she's only five! That's really something you know. A miniature version of me but only a girl." He laughed and you rolled your eyes.

"You know... (Y/n)?" He says as his grip tightened slightly on your hips as he pecked your lips.

"Hmm? What?" You mumbled against his lips and he smirks playfully before kissing your lips again.

"I was thinking.... maybe we can-"

"Mama!!!"

You pulled away and looked at the door. "Yes?" You yelled.

"I got everything ready! Come onnnn~" She dragged out and you sighed.

"Care to help with breakfast?" You asked him and he nodded.

"Yeah."

"What were you about to ask me?" You said as you stood up from his waist.

"I'll wait for later." He winks as he wrapped an arm around your waist as you two walked towards the kitchen."

"Yayyy! We finally get to eat waffles!" She yelled and you two both started laughing.

"Of course. Let me set you on the counter and then we can get started." You said as you picked her up.

"Are you full little one?" Yoongi asked (Y/Dn) and she nodded.

"Ah, I see she's learning more now." You said to Yoongi and he nodded.

"She is. Ah, (Y/Dn), do you want to still learn how to write lyrics and listen to more songs?"  He asked her and she shook her head.

"Daddy, I'm tired~" She whined, speaking in Korean, which she doesn't do a lot at home unless she's tired or frustrated.

"Lets take a morning nap and later this afternoon maybe we can all do something." You suggested and everyone agreed.

"Come on sweetheart, I'll take you to bed." Yoongi said as he picked her up gently and pat her back as he walked her up to their room, letting her sprawl out on their bed.

You followed up behind them and she was out like a light.

"That was easy." You chuckled and he nodded before wrapping his arms around your waist, pulling you close.

"I was thinking.... maybe we could I have another baby." He mumbled quietly and you looked up at him.

"A-Are you serious right now? Another kid?" You asked. "Are you just saying that because you feeling like you want have some s-"

"NO... I mean, I was thinking we could have another one. It would be nice for (Y/DN) to have a brother or sister to talk to besides being alone most the time." He said and you couldn't help but agree.

"I see. But are you sure we can handle another one now? You might go on tour and we won't have enough time to prepare and since her birthday is late she'll be starting school this fall and you may not be here. I don't want to risk you not being here during that time." You said and he reaches down and kissed you softly yet passionately.

"We're working on our songs right now. Nothing is in our schedule for tours, trips, fan meets- nothing! I promise, nine months will be with us and us only. You know I love you and I wouldn't suggest anything that you might not like." He said as he held your hands, intertwining your fingers with his.

You contemplated for a while and smiled softly. "Alright... maybe it wouldn't hurt. She is lonely most the time and a little sibling wouldn't hurt." You said and he showed his gummy smile and picked you, spinning you around.

He put you down and laid his face in your neck, placing soft kisses on your neck which made you laugh.

"I love you~" He mumbled in your neck and held your hips close to him.

You wrapped your arms around his neck and he pulled you closer. "I love you too Yoongs." You said back and he slowly took you to his studio.

⚠️IMPORTANT SO READ⚠️
A/n: I hope y'all enjoyed this and I wanted to say this: FOR THOSE WHO REQUESTED THIS APPLIES TO YOU! Please do NOT become offended if yours isn't next or it takes a while longer than others. I'm actually falling behind in requests so I'm doing the next one I see and then moving on. I have about four drafts in the making right now and a BTS Mystery/Thriller coming up sometime this summer so my ideas are everywhere. Forgive me but I'll be moving faster as the weeks go along because I have 3 weeks of school left 🤣🤣🤣 Just preparer for some good stories. BYEE💖💖