Jin

A/n: probably the most cheesiest story you'll come across in my book but let's get this done my fellow homies. Also FO AL THE SINGLE LADIES/GENTS/WHATEVA YOU MAYBE-HAPPY VALENTINES EVEN IF YOU DONT HAVE ONE 😂💖💖💖 also don't forget to spam with comments cuz I love reading y'all reactions thxxx love you💖💖

(Unedited)

~~~

"I guessed right!" You whispered to yourself as you wrote it down in your journal, a locker number that is.

You watched him, Kim SeokJin, place his books in his locker. He pushed up his glasses as a small frown came on his face.

"What's this?" He saw the small letter fall out his locker and he picked it up and a small smile came on his. "Aigoo~" He sighed as he read the small pink letter.

You smiled as you watched him read. This wasn't the first time you gave him a secret letter, it was only the fourth time actually. You were surprised that you still remembered his locker number and to be sure, you wrote it down. The only difference this time is that you're watching him read it.

"Who is this person?" He questioned himself. "How do they even like me?" He asked a small frown, appearing on his face. "This might be some prank.." He shook his head even though deep down inside he loved the fact that he got another letter, if only he knew it was from you he wouldn't feel this way. "What a better time then to do this around Valentines huh?" He questioned aloud.

You moved back further in your hiding spot. You hated that he felt that way. You wished that you could tell him how you felt in person but the letters were the only way until you could over come your dumb shyness.

"Come out now! I'm tired of the games! Yugeyom! Jooheon! "Aish... This happens every year..." He mumbled, rubbing his eyes as he felt a few tears wanting to fall. "I hate this dumb day!" He yelled. You wanted hop and out and tell him it was you and that the letters was true. You were about to stand up until you book fell out your hands and made a 'plop' sound on the floor. His head whipped in your direction and you dashed out of his sight.

"Yah! You!" He yelled at you but you kept running and decided to take a detour to class.

"Dang it dang it dang it dang it.." You chanted to yourself as you whipped around the corner flying upstairs. You darted into and room and you heard you run past the door. You waited until his footsteps died down and you sighed in relief. You stepped out and looked both ways before heading down the hall carefully.

As if in a flash you felt your body be pressed against the locker with extreme force.

"G-Gah!"

"Who are you?" He asked, not seeing your face clearly since your hair flipped in your face from the wind and impact.

You shook your head and your hair moved out the way.

"C-Come on..." He asked... actually, more with a plead in his voice. He wasn't mad just, he wanted to be sure that you're the one that put those letters in his locker. You looked up and his eyes lit up a little, despite the few tears that fell from before were stained on his face from earlier.

"(Y/-)"

The bell rang right in middle of him saying your name. You pushed off him lightly and went downstairs, heading to lunch.

"I feel stupid... so stupid." You mumbled to yourself, scolding yourself verbally and mentally. "Why the hell didn't I say anything?!" You said as you went through the lunch line.

You, not having any friends whatsoever, went outside to eat. You looked in your bag for your journal and gasp.

"I-I dropped it! Shit..." You groaned as you checked your bag over and over again to be sure.

"(Y-Y/n)." He stuttered as he walked in your direction holding your journal in his hands.

"M-My journal!" You reaches out for it but he pulled away and looked at you straight in the eyes.

"Are you the one?" He asked.

You looked up at him in small confusion.

"Are you the one?" He asked again. "Do you leave these letter in my locker?"

"Y-Yes..." You whispered.

"Why?" He asked. You lost eye contact and looked down at the ground.

"You don't like me... NO one likes me.." He said as took of his glasses. "This is why. I'm a nerd! I sound weird. I look weird! I'm just WERID! Do you know how it feels to hear that everyday?" He asked. Despite how he's feeling right now, he couldn't believe that you're actually the one who's been leaving the letters. He was beyond happy but he was angry because of all the tricks that were being played on him before you actually came along.

"If it makes you feel better," You started and he looked at you with full attention. He's never heard you talk before really. "No one talks to me. People don't like me either because I'm too.... quiet. I'm just a pushover you know?" You asked looking up at him. Your heart was beyond its normal beating range. "A-And I do like you.... as you can tell from my letters, I do a lot." You're whispered the last part, rubbing your forearm out of nervousness.

"If I would've known sooner, I would've talked to you and we could've.... you know, talked." He said, blushing softly. "It's just, so many people play pranks on me on this day that, it's hard for me to take anything seriously but this year," He walked closer to you and smiled shyly. "It's different."

You backed away slightly, as you smiled shyly once again.

"So you really like me? Like, like-like me? Right?" He asked as he went down to your eye level and looked into your eyes.

You nodded and his fingers tips were under your chin and he tilted your head to the side and kissed your cheek. "Good."

You giggled and reached for your journal. "You didn't read anything in it... did you?" You asked and he laughed.

"Of course not, my little anonymous lover. I would never read your privacy. But hey, where's my valentines gift?" He asked and your eyes widen.

"I didn't think this would happen today and-" He hugged you, wrapping his arms around your waist as your head did land on his chest.

"I'm just kidding." He chuckled. "Your Love is my gift.."