Namjoon

((This request was from @Nadyhasophia I hope you enjoy!! Thank you again for requesting!!💕💕))

((Unedited))

Nadyha POV:

I'm not believing this. Not again. I refuse.

I sat there, 12:00 midnight, staring at the black screen of our tv.I've already wiped my makeup off and took off my dress, already in a oversize t-shirt and shorts. I glared at the clock once again and five minutes passed.

Then I heard him.

He was coming through the door, he was fiddling with the keys, trying to put them in the lock. I stood up and met him at the door. He stared at me and he saw my disappointment.

"Nadyha I-"

"This is the second time in two years STRAIGHT!" I yelled. "Not once every other 3 years or so, Namjoon what the hell?" I said and he closed the door.

"Baby I'm sorry." He said as he walked over to you and backed away.

"I planned everything this year. I-I made reservations," I started to count on my fingers. "I called up a special cake to be made for us, I took off from WORK." I emphasized the word 'work'. "Does our anniversary mean anything?" I asked, throwing my hands on my hips.

"Our manger wouldn't let us take off! I had to-"

"Your manager, HAS A WIFE just like you AND TAKES OFF when he has a anniversary does he not?"

Namjoon stayed quiet, knowing that he does take off.

"Thank you. Now, tell me why you can't do the same?"

"He won't LET US Nadyha. Today we needed everyone. We had to have at least two verses written, learn half the ch-"

"Namjoon... that's the same thing you said last year. And that was our first anniversary. I cut you come slack because I understood. This year, it's our SECOND anniversary. Not only are you just late, you're a whole 5 hours late! Like you don't give a f-"

"I'M HUMAN NADYHA FOR GOD'S SAKE!" He yelled which made me flinch.

I sighed and looked down. "Well of course Kim Namjoon I believe you are human but still, no one can just up and not even come home for their anniversary!"  I said and he shook his head.

"Nadyha, I cant do it all. My work is so important right now. If I fu*k up I'm done for." He mumbled.

"But you promised Namjoon. I planned everything and you just Bru-"

"MY WORK IS MORE IMPORTANT THAN A DAY THAT CAN ALWAYS BE REMADE!"

I stood there, speechless.

"We leave for America in five weeks, I'm still learning the choreography, I have to learn my song and write more- It just slipped through my head and I'm sorry but, I can just make it up to you. I'm trying here. It's just a day."'He said as he walked past you heading to the bathroom. I walked upstairs and laid down, too angry to even cry.

"..... but this day was special, why can't you see that?" I mumbled as I pulled the covers over your head.

Namjoon, as he took his shower, began to feel guilty. He felt a little to self centered in the moment and it even hurt him. He was stressed. He knew he forgot you two anniversary when he pulled off the parking lot. He let the water run down his back and he sighed. He knew he had to make it up to you.

He silently came out the bathroom and walked to the closet, throwing on some shorts and a shirt. He turned around and walked towards the bed. I closed my eyes, pretending I was sleep.

"Baby." He called out as he sat down.

I stayed quiet.

"Baby~" He called out again, his voice being deep since he was feeling tired.

I stayed quiet once more and closed my eyes. I felt the tiredness override me and I was out.

What felt like forever, which was only a few minutes, you woke up to a voice.

"Thank you sir... I'm sorry again but, it's important. Thank you again." He hung up the phone and walked back into our room.

You once again pretend as if you were sleep.

"I know you're not sleep baby." He chuckled and I scoffed.

"So what?" I mumbled. "You should be sleep anyways since you have 'work' tomorrow." I said, keeping the blankets near me.

He wrapped his arm around my waist and pulled me near him. "I called my manager and he said I can take off tomorrow."

"Whatever But Stop it Namjoon. I don't feel like it."

"I know.... and I'm sorry." He whispered as he pulled some of my hair back from over my ear.

"I was being self centered. I still shouldn't have forgotten an day like this."

"More like yesterday." I mumbled and he chuckled.

"Yes. Yesterday. But still, it was our anniversary and you truly did work hard to get us reservations and many other things and I was just to stressed to realize it. And I didn't mean it. That wasn't just a day, it was our day, our day to realize that we made vows to love each other and I blew it.... a-again. I'm just stupid." He mumbled the last part and I reached over and kissed his lips.

"You're not stupid. It's true, you did forget again and it did hurt. I'm sorry that you're stress, I didn't know you were and I want to help you with that. I know a lots happening and I should've realized that with everything going on, you might forget some things." I said and his lips formed a line.

"But it's our anniversary, I feel dumb forgetting about it... and I'm sorry." He said and nodded.

"I forgive you."

His head perked up and his dimples showed. "I-I can make it up to you. Tomorrow, even if it is our makeup anniversary, you can pick what we do for the whole day and I'll treat you." He said as he leaned in and kissed you.

You kissed back and pulled away for a second. "You promise not to screw up next year?" You asked him.

"I may say yes every time but I promise. I'll keep it this time babygirl I promise." He whispered against me lips and kissed me passionately this time, with more love than usual. His lips travels down to my neck and giggled softly.

"T-That tickles."

"I know but before tomorrow," He pulls himself to be on top. "Let me do my part for making up our anniversary." He said, smirking a little.

A/n: Alright! That was this request! Hope you guys enjoyed tho and I'll be making the next one soon!! Love y'all byeeeeee💞💞💕💕💕💕💞💕💕💕💕💞