Yoongi

(Unedited)

You knew he was pissed.

It was written on his face.

"You did.... what?" He asked, pacing around the dark alley but keeping an eye on you. Your back was pressed against the wall as you tried to explain.

"I-I lost it... sir-"

"How the hell do you lose a pound of grass and crystals? Are you out your damn mind do you need counseling?!" He ran his fingers through his hair and sighed aloud, angrily.

"I don't know... I'm sorr-" In almost a flash, he gripped you by the collar of your shirt and pressed harder into the wall with one hand and the other held a gun to your head. You held your breathe and your eyes froze open.

"A sorry? You think a fu*king sorry is going to cut it? Really? Yuna? Are you serious right now? My money was on the line and you fu*cking blew it." He pressed the gun harder into the temple of your head and you winced not only at the pressure but it hole was hot, as if he already used it before. "Maybe I should just kill you yeah?" He smirked as his eyes studied your facial expression, which consisted of fear.

"S-Suga, I-" He locked the gun and you knew a round was in the chamber.

"If you speak again, I'll make sure you won't ever talk again. Understood?" He studied you again and he rolled his eyes.

"And.... CUT!" You heard the director yell and sighed in relief.

"Nice job Yoongi."

"(Y/n) your coffee's ready in your room!"

"Yoongi, Your new clothes should be in your changing room for tomorrow."

You sighed and started to walk back in your room. You were a famous actor in the media's eyes. So was Yoongi. You two were making a squeal to a movie that everyone loved since last year and now it's in the making. The title was "The Dealer's Apprentice."

"(Y/n)." He said from behind. You turned around and saw the blonde with a tad bit of sweat on his forehead.

"Yeah?" You asked. You removed your hand from the doorknob before you turned it open.

"I wanted to say, you looked really scared. Your acting is so much better. I like." He said with a faint smile.

You smiled shyly and nodded. "T-Thanks, Yoongi." You managed to say. You began to head into your room but he reached out and gripped your wrist.

"Actually (Y/n), I have a question." He said to you as his nervousness was written over his eyes.

"And I have an answer." You said and he laughed.

"Well, See.... I need help with the-"

"Yoongi! Your girlfriend's on the phone." One of his assistants yelled. He sighed and went to go grab his phone.

"Hello.... yes baby the shooting is over.... what no..... you always accuse me of chea- but I'm NOT.... That was my assistant for Goodness sake.... No nonono NO you leave her out of it." He went into his room and slammed it shut.

You sighed and went into yours, and went straight to your chair and spun around in it.

'What was He about to say?' You questioned. You cleaned off your makeup and changed clothes. You put on some glasses and walked outside to your car. You saw Yoongi was already out there in his car but he seemed frustrated. He had the phone up to his ear and occasionally rolled his eyes. You weren't the best at reading lips so you couldn't make out what he was saying. He caught you staring and he smiled and waved at you. It was too late to look away so you waved back and smiled too. You got I got car and started the car.