Taehyung

"Tae! Where are you?" You asked into the phone. You had just got off the airplane and you were roaming around.

"Look up!" He said. Before you could do that you ran right into him.

"Clumsy." He said as he hugged you.

"Shut up. I missed you!" You said as you hugged him. He kissed your forehead.

"I know! Me and the guys missed you too!" He said as he let you go.

"Come we should get going. I wanna see everyone." You said as you grabbed your bags again and made your way to the car.

You and Taehyung we together for about 6 months and only seen each other at least 3 times. The rest was over video chat. Nobody knew, not the media, company, nor the boys. You both decided to keep it to yourselves and just let them know that you guys were friends only.

On the way back to the house, you played with his hair which made him show his box smile greatly.

"S-Stop. I can't see the road." He laughed.

"Ok ok. I was just having fun." You faked a pout.

"Aww, don't be like that (Y/n)." He said once he pulled into the driveway. "Later tonight we can watch all the episodes of pretty little lairs all you want. But I pick the snacks." He said as he kissed you on the nose.

"Alright!" You exclaimed. When you walked in it was filled with hellos and hugging. You heard a loud sighed and turned around and saw Taehyung looking down at ground slightly shaking his head and tapping his foot while the other remembers were hugging you. You didn't really think much of it.

"(Y/n) noona, want to watch at movie with us tonight?" Jungkook asked.

"Uh-" You had thought about the plans Taehyung said earlier but a little movie with the guys wouldn't hurt. "Sure why not." They guys were excited.

Taehyung's POV:

I silently took her bags upstairs to my room since she rooms with me anytime she comes over. I over heard her agreeing to watching a movie tonight. Did she forget already what we had plan. I mean a movie wouldn't last long but, still. I wanted to spend time with her as soon as possible. I came downstairs and saw everyone sitting next to her leaving me one seat open on the other side of the couch away from her.

"H-Hey guys! I hope you didn't start the movie without me." I said smiling a little.

"Of course we didn't come on and sit down." I heard Rap Monster say patting the seat next to him. I sat down and started to watch the screen.

I'm the corner of my eyes I saw Jungkook making (Y/n) laugh for almost the whole entire movie. I sighed and shifted in my seat every like 5 minutes. I saw her tickle him until he sat up. She got up and went to the restroom. I looked down and glared at the ground.

"...hyung... Hyung!" I looked over at Jungkook.

"What?" I growled.

"Woah. What's wrong? You look like you want to kick the floor's as-"

"Hey!" Jin said warningly.

"-the floor's butt. You look like you want to kick the floor's butt." Jungkook corrected himself.

"Don't worry about it. I'm going to sleep early." I got up and went upstairs.

Before I entered my room I ran into (Y/n).

"Hey! Where are you going? The movie isn't done yet."

I'm going to sleep early." I told her as I opened the door.