Jimin

(A/n: I'm obsessed with Jimin right now it's not even funny😂 btw this is my first hybrid so I hope it turns out well)

You laid in your bed and felt the warm sunshine gleaming on your face. You took the blankets and threw them over your face. The sun was too bothersome at this time of morning.

"Go away sun." You mumbled. You heard a pair of footsteps enter to the room.

You didn't react to them since you knew who it was.

"(Y/n) are you up yet?" He asked in his deep morning voice.

You didn't respond because you were already going back to sleep.

"(Y/n)?" You felt the bed dip down on the other side.

You wanted to sleep longer but you eventually knew he wasn't going to make that last long.

"(Y/n). (Y/n)~ (Y/n)!" He chanted your name three times which got him an annoyed groan from you.

"Jimin.." You mumbled as you kept a tighter grip on the blanket that was pulled over your head.

"Wake up! You've been sleeping all day."

It's eight in the morning."

"That's still a long time."

"Jimin why don't you go back to sleep t- YAH IT'S COLD GIVE THAT BACK!" You yelled.

Jimin ripped the blankets away from you and started laughing.

"Jimin it's not funny!" You looked up at him and and saw his tail swaying back and forth in victory. You weren't in the mood to play. Sleep is important and if you don't get enough, you'll snap.

"You idiot, I said give me my damn blanket back." You snatched it away from him and you laid back down in the same position as before.

Silence filled the room quickly so you looked back at him to see if he was still there and he was. His ears fell down slowly and he got out of bed and walked out the room.

Now, you could either sleep like you planned or apologize.

"Jimin I'm sorry." You scramble out of bed and walked into the living room where he was sitting with his tail wrapped around his legs and his face was in his knees.

"Jimin~" You whined. You hated to seem him like this especially if you're the reason why he is.

"Just go to sleep." He said, not looking at you.

"No no. I'm up now. See? I'm sorry Jimin. I didn't mean to yell." You sat next to him but he moved away from you.

"ChimChim." You said and he ignored you still. You moved closer to him and he moved his face away.

"I'm sorry~ I won't yell at you again. I promise." He looked at you in the corner of his eye. A hint of hazel was glowing from his dark brown orbs and a small smirked formed on his face.

"Oh no." You said.

He jumped on you in a flash and you screamed in surprise. He hovered over your face and gave you his eye smile.

"Hey, I thought you was mad at me?" You asked him and he shook his head, some of his hair tickling your nose.

"Yes I was hurt but I shouldn't have been messing with you while you slept. I'm sorry." His ears went down again but you reached your hand up and rubbed behind his ear.

"No I shouldn't have yelled and next time I won't." You told him. He smiled and leaned down letting his nose connect to yours and laughed softly.

"It's still cold though." You said as you rubbed his ears more. He let his head fall into your neck and purred softly. His tail swayed back and forth slowly.

"Then let's stay like this for a while." He mumbled softly into your neck.

A/n: honestly how was this and should I do more? Idk for sure it's kinda up to y'all I never did this before until now. Actually that other book I'm making "The Dream" It's also hybrid but idk this is just different. Hope y'all want read that book too and let me know if y'all like it or not please. K thanks bye💖

~LRS