Yoongi

(May be short and I'm sorry but I'll be making a short announcement as far as requests goes because I actually believe that since it took me so long is because half of you wanted me to make the plot and that takes a while. Especially when you have a busy life like me so what imma do is talk about that in a min along with a few other things. Thank you for requesting this, I can't their username in my pm but if you read this and it's you, here ya go 😂)

(Unedited)

You and Yoongi were sitting on the couch, watching a random comedy show that he picked. He laughed at the few scenes but you sat there.... quietly.

You've been depressed for a while. Your job's become more stressful ever since someone left with a notice, you haven't been getting proper sleep that Yoongi doesn't know about, your mother just recently passed while Yoongi was away and he's been gone a lot. This was the first time he's been back in about ninety days. You took a small sip of your soda and stared blankly at the show, not giving once ounce of emotion as it played.

Yoongi picked up on it he held your hand to get your attention. "Baby, what's wrong?" He asked you, caressing your hand gently and you shook your head, letting many thoughts flood your mind at once. So much at one time that you felt your eyes watering.

"Hey I'm going to the bathroom real quick Alright?" You said as you walked to the restroom without waiting for him to respond.

You walked in and locked the door. You gripped the sink and let your tears fall. You were basically tired of feeling this way. Sad. Frustrated. Worthless. Even, in your mind, if you were to tell Yoongi, you felt like he wouldn't know how to help you. You grabbed a bottle and pour who knows what amount of pills in your hand. It was around twenty.

You grabbed a cup and filled it with water and held the pills at your mouth, choking on a few sobs. You really just wanted to end it all and call it a day. You took a deep breath and counted to three. You tilted your head back but then stopped when you heard a knock on the door.

It scared you and you dropped the pills.

"Jagi? You ok? What's taking so long? You're missing some good parts." He said and you gathered yourself a little bit it was no good. You opened the door and revealed your  wet face, soaked with tears.

His eyes widen and he tried to speak but you pushed his hand away and started to go to the kitchen, searching for anything.

"(Y/n)! What's wrong with y- baby put that down." He said as he her approached you slowly but you shook your head.

"Y-Yoongi... y-you don't understand." You choked out as you held the knife to your wrist.

"Whatever is wrong... I-I can fix baby. W-We can fix it." He whispered as he went around the island bar to get to you but you kept moving away, moving the life close to your wrist.

"Y-You can't fix it. I-I just want to die. I'm tired of it." You said and his eyes widen. He wanted to ask why you haven't told him before but that wasn't the best choice at the moment.

"N-No! You don't get i-it." You said as more tears fell and he shook his head.

"I do understand. I get it. I truly do it get. You're stressed aren't you. Please calm down Alright? Everything will be ok? Please baby, don't do this ok." He said as he approaches you more and you saw his glossy eyes staring at you. It made you lower the knife and before you knew it he snatched it away from you and hugged you close.

You cried in his chest and he stroked your hair softly. "It's ok... we can get you some help Alright?" He mumbled in your hair, letting out a shaky breath. "Please tell me what's wrong? I never knew you felt this way till the point you wanted to just..." He couldn't finish his sentence.

You told him everything and he let you spill out everything you had. He decided to get you some help and the doctors recommended only one kind of pill that would help you. Yoongi blames himself in a way for not checking up on you enough in which you told him not to think about. He agreed and both of you decided to be diligent in asking about each other's day from that point on.

A/n: this geeked rushed and I'm sorry but I'll be opening requests again after this quick update about them