Jungkook

(Request from Oronee  hope you enjoy!!)

>>>> Never Again <<<<

"Jungkook."

"Yeah?"

"What should we do today?"

"I don't know Oronee. Should we head to the park?" He asked her smiling as ther were walking home from school. It was the last day of school and summer was finally starting.

"Ok! Sounds good! We haven't been there in a while." They both ran to the park and dropped the bags off at the bench.

"I can't believe we get to be sophomores in the next two months." You said as you sat on the swings.

"Y-Yeah I cant wait..." He said with a small hint of worry in his voice.

"You ok?" She asked him.

"Yeah, just.. can't wait for this summer... to start." He said smiling at you in assurance

"Well," She still was worried for her best friend that's been there for as long as she could remember but she decided not to pressure him. "Come on and sit on the swing. Lets see who can get the highest!" She challenged him.

"Oh you're on!" He agreed while sitting next to her and started to swing.

They laughed aloud and went higher and higher enjoy their soon to be last time together.

"That was fun today." He said to her as they grabbed their stuff getting ready to go home.

"Yeah it really was." You agreed with him.

He stared at her with a hint of sadness in his eyes but she didn't notice it since she was looking at her phone.

"My mom's starting to get worried." She said as she looked up at him and his sad Look was replace with a different look.

"Oh really? Our moms are alike like always." He laughed and so did she.

Once they reached her house, she reached for her keys to unlock the door but Jungkook stopped her hand.

"What're you do-" She was cut off in mid sentence by his lips but he pulled away quickly.

"G-Goodnight!" He said as he rushed down the steps, leaving the girl flustered.

"I'll miss you Oronee." He mumbled to himself as he walked back to his soon to be old house.

They next day Oronee texted and called Jungkook a million times since he wasn't responding. She told her mom she was going to go visit him. She had so many questions about the kiss and she wanted them out her head. As she was walking down the sidewalk she saw a truck, to be specific, a moving truck driving past her. Coming from the direction of his house. Once she reached his house it was empty and he was gone. She saw a note on the door and she ran to the front doorstep and read it.

'Oronee, I'm sorry I left without telling you. Honestly it was in your best interest to not know I was leaving. I found this way better than telling you face to face. I don't when I'll be back but just know, I won't forget you and I'm sorry. See you soon..'

Love, j.jk

Tears started to fall on the paper but she folded it and placed in her back pocket. Why would he leave without telling her sooner.

"How could this possibly be a better way Jeon Jungkook?!" She yelled. "You took my first kiss then you leave. You jerk..." She mumbled the last part leaving while leaving empty house. She ran back home and was greeted with multiple questions from her mother on why she was crying and what not. She eventually told her what happened but not the kissing part.