Jimin (Part Two)

You felt it. Your heart raced and your chest tightened. You didn't understand what was happening.

"J-Jin.." You breathed panicking.

"(Y/n) what's wrong?" His eyes widen as he began to worry.

"Something's wrong." You fanned yourself and tried to slow your breathing which didn't help.

"Hand me Hyung-Min." He took him from your hands.

"I-I can't b-breathe. S-Somethings w-wrong." You felt something happen instinctively. Something happened and you felt it. You took off your seatbelt and sat up a little more.

"What do you mean something's wrong? (Y/n) try to calm down." He rubbed your back lightly. Then Jin got a phone call.

"Hello?... My gosh... How?!...A-An 18-... Oh m-which one.... We are now... bye Yoongi." You looked at him still trying to regain your breathing.

"(Y-Y/n) J-Jimin got hit by an-" His voice cracked. "18 wheeler..."

You heart dropped beyond knees and your eyes gave in to the water that threaten to fall.

"H-How?"

"He drove erratically through traffic, speeding, and he called Yoongi crying and yelling and then there was just..... a crashing sound. Somehow his phone was on and he heard the police sirens and the ambulance coming. Now he's at the hospital in a complete coma." He told you while making a U-turn making his way to the hospital. "Maybe that's what you felt just now." Jin said in realization. (A/n: Yes you can have a panic attack prior before a horrible event it happened to me and that stuffs real it's scary)

"I should've gave him a chance... this my fault."

"(Y/n) don't say that."

"Why shouldn't I?! He begged me and I said no! This is my fault. He could die and Hyung-Min wouldn't have gotten a chance to meet his own father. Just because of my own stupid stubbornness!" You kept your head in your hands and cried silently. You felt a small hand on your back.

"It's ok mommy. I promise he'll be ok." You smiled at your son's ignorance to the situation. You knew he meant well. (Just in case you don't know, it's ok if you don't I didn't know either, ignorance doesn't mean retarded or dumb it means you just don't know the situation.)

"Thank you sweetie." You managed to smile.

You three made it to the hospital. It took 2 whole hours to get there due to traffic so you ran in first wanting to know where he was.

"Excuse me!" You yelled for someone at the front desk.

"Yes ma'am?"

"I-I need to see Park Jimin. Now! Please?" You tried to stay calm and wiped any remaining years away from your eyes. "Please?"

"Only people related to him can g-"

"I'm his girlfriend for goodness sake!" You had to use something to get by. "Where is his room?!" You slammed your hands down on the counter and stared at the woman. "I don't have time for your 'low paying job as a clerk' attitude right. I want to see Jimin. What's his room number? You huffed, glaring at the woman.

"367." She gulped.

"Thanks." You rolled your eyes and ran to his room. You opened the door slowly and saw him hooked up to the monitors.

You pulled up a chair quietly and sat down next to him. Your eyes stayed glued to the heart monitor as it continued to beep.

"I wonder if you can hear me?" You mumbled looking down at him finally.