Hoseok

>>>>> Dangerous Love <<<<<

(A/n: I feel like my titles are a little crappy let me if you still like them😁💕)

(Btw me and my mom came up with this idea from watching a scary movie so😂😂)

"Are you ready for you first hunted house investigation?" Lorraine asked me as I put my last bit of clothing in my bags.

"Of course! You guys trained me well. So I have no fear about what'll happen." You said cheerfully. You are an intern as a demonologist. Your job was to investigate what spirit lived there before and probably get rid of it.

"Me and Warren will drive you there and you'll only stay there for a week so get as much information as you can. We'll try to visit too to make sure you're doing fine. Alright you ready?" She said as she walked towards the front door.

"Yes! Lets go!" You said eagerly as you flew out the door to load up.

******

Once you arrived, you opened the door and the creaking off the house released chills down you spine.

"You got this (Y/n)." You encouraged yourself as you made your way up the 10 flights of stairs.

After you settled in you started sitting up motion sensing cameras around the house to detect if their was something else in the house with you. After you set up the last camera you heard a click from the other side of the house.

"Oh my God..." You heart fell to your feet. You ran over there and saw the picture on the floor. You picked it up and examined it.

"There's nothing here? What the-" You heard another one of the cameras click again on the other side of house.

"I just came from there!" You whined as you ran back. You picked up the picture and there was nothing on it again.

"Ok so that's two cameras I have to reprogram again an-" You heard the rest of your cameras go off at the same time and you were freaking out. You carefully walked around the house reprogramming the cameras until you heard a deep voice chuckle quietly within the walls.

".....hello....?" You finished the last camera and darted upstairs not looking back. You closed the door to your room and locked it and got ready for bed as you saw the sky darken.

The next day you woke and tried standing up but fell back against the bed in a little pain. You looked down at your leg and saw a blackish purple bruise on it.

"How did I get this? Probably hit something and I didn't know it." You shrugged it off and limped around the house. After you ate you tried watching tv. You used the remote but it didn't work.

"Crap." You got up and cautiously walked towards the tv and messed with the buttons on it. Each button you pressed you waited to see if it would work. You saw the screen flash back and forth between what and black. It started moving faster until you saw a male face embedded inside it. His smile grew wickedly and then the tv blew up. Smoke started forming from it and you ran to the kitchen and got water to throw on it.

Afterwards, you were tired. Like you were about to pass out.

"That's weird." You yawned. "It's only 11:00am." You said as you walked upstairs. You collapsed on your bed and stayed asleep for a while.