Jungkook

"Hyung?"

"Yes?"

"I do like Her."

"No wait. Love Her."

"Then why don't you tell Her?"

Kookie-ah!" Jimin yelled from the kitchen.

"Yes?"

"Is your friend (Y/n) coming over before we head over to the lake?"

He smiled at the sound of her name and blushed a little. "Y-Yes Hyung! Soon!" He said as he finished packing the last pair of his white shirts.

"Jungkookie! Over 1million views on your new release!" Hoseok yelled from the bathroom. "You sound soooo good!" He exclaimed.

"Th-thank you Hyung!" He said as he zipped up his suitcase.

"Yo Jungkookie! I believe (Y/n)'s outside." Namjoon said.

"O-Oh!" He ran out his room and to the door. As he placed his hand on the doorknob and he heard your faint voice.

You were humming softly to a song but Jungkook could hardly tell. You heard the door open and you took your earphones out and smiled. "Kookie!" You hugged him. He smiled and hugged you back as his faced flushed with redness.

"Are you excited?" He asked taking your bags upstairs to his room.

"Yeah! I love the lake! We could fish, make bonfires, camp a little-"

"Or s-swim?" He stuttered looking back at you.

You looked down and smiled a little. To see your best friend with no shirt on and to see him swim, well that's a lot to take in. "Yes. Swim." You walked over by him as he placed your bag next to yours.

"It feels like it's been forever since we've seen each other." He said looking up at you.

"I know. And what a better place to spend it at is at the lake with the guys!" You said smiling. He agreed and started to walk downstairs.

"I prefer to spend it with you only." He mumbled lowly and in an inaudible voice.

"What?" You asked.

"Oh nothing." He said turning the corner to one of his Hyungs with his eyebrows raised.

"(Y/n) I think Namjoon needs you." Hoseok said.

"Ok! See you in a few." She walked out.

"Don't think I didn't hear what you said." Hoseok teased.

"W-What? I didn't say anything." Jungkook said a little flustered.

"Don't lie kid. Here how about this, why don't I get you guys your own cabin instead of being next door next us?"

"O-Oh, n-no hyung it's not needed. I-I promise." He said blushing profusely.

"You sure?"

"Y-Yes. W-We are good friends." Jungkook said.

"Fine." Hoseok smirked as he walked away.

"A-Actually," Jungkook mumbled.

"Hyung?"

"Yes?"

"I do like Her."

"No wait. Love Her."

"Then why don't you tell Her?"