Jimin

(A/n: Request from @YepeoBby Hope you enjoy!!)

A burst of crying filled your room ever so slightly since it came from the other room next door.

"Jimin..." You mumbled, half asleep.

"..."

"Jimin-Ah." You called out again as you rubbed your eyes.

"Jiminie... Jiminie Pabo!" You half yelled and he moved around.

"Yah... shut up Taehyung..."

"I'm not Taehyung now get up!" You pushed him lightly and he sat up. He finally heard the crying and shook his head.

"It's your turn." He mumbled as he rubbed his eyes.

"No I already did, three nights in a row. Come on now." You said.

He sighed but smiled a little. "Alright... I'll go get her." He said as he got up and walked to your 4 month old daughter's room.

"Shh, Shh, Mina." You heard him say from the next door over.

"Appa's here." You decided to get up and head over to her room. You leaned against the doorway and watched them two silently.

"Why is my princess crying?" He asked as her moved her tiny bangs out the way. He took his thumbs and wiped the small tears that were falling down her cheeks.

"Aigoo~" He cooed. "Calm down.." He whispered as he bounced her softly in his arms. Slowly, her crying died down.

"Princesses don't cry Mina." He whispered while he kissed her cheek. She hummed in response as her small thumb was in her mouth.

Her eyes started to close slowly and Jimin looked over at your smiling in victory. He placed her down and walked over to you.

"Look at that. A king of placing a baby back to sle-"

Mina didn't let Jimin bathe in his fame for too long since she started to cry again.

"-sleep...." He trotted back over to her crib and picked her up. She immediately fell silent as she laid her head on his shoulder.

"Agioo~What are you doing to me?" He questioned softly as he chuckled. You smiled at the scene in front of you and couldn't help but find it amusing and adorable.

He kept patting her back softly and he walked over to you. He mouthed "is she asleep?"

You looked at her and eyes were opened completely, looking around and filled with hint of curiosity. You shook your head and he groaned.

"Mina, are you a daddy's girl?" He asked her as he tilted his head sides a little. He pulled her back slightly and looked at her and she looked back. "Is my princess a daddy's girl?" He asked and with one hand, he tickled her and she smiled, giggled softly. "There's my eye smile." He said as he returned the same one back to her. He placed soft kisses over her face which increased her giggling.

"You're gonna give the kid a tummy ache if she keeps laughing." You commented, laughing.

"You're right." He said as he stopped. He looked down at her and her eyes sparkled, and her chubby cheeks were a bit flushed.

"Jimin she even has your cheeks." You said as you admired her.

"She has most of my facial features but, she had your smile."

You shook your head. "No that's your smile."

"Eye smile? Yes. But her real smile? It's defining like yours. You can tell she's happy, genuinely happy. You could see the smile a million yards away and would know it belonged to her. How do you think I found you. You stood out the most, and with that gorgeous and unique smile of yours, complimented your whole personality. That's how I knew I wouldn't mind having this with you. I wanted a mini me running around the place." He said tenderly. He placed his finger in Mina's small hands and she took a hold of her and giggled.

"It's too early in the morning for me to be shedding tears Jimin." You laughed as you did have to wipe a single tear from your eye.

"Well, just know I meant every word." He told you as leaned his head down and kissed you softly. Mina squirmed in his arms and she began to whine.

"She may be hungry. I'll feed her, you have work in the morning." You said as you tried to take her into your arms.

"No, I'll feed her. I got her Jagiya." He whispered.

You're went over to her bag and picked up the canned powered milk and began to fix the bottle. You turned on the heater and placed the bottle in the water. Once it finished warming up, you handed it over to Jimin and he thanked you.

"Appa has to sleep soon so this should make you fall asleep faster yeah?" He whispered as he placed the bottled between her lips softly and slowly.

She began to drink the milk while trying to hold it herself but her fingers couldn't quite reach around the whole bottle.

"You fingers are going to be just like yours. Small." You chuckled and Jimin gave you a playful glare.

"Aish, be quiet." He rolled his eyes as he head over to the chair and sat down.

As he fed her, she began to close her eyes. He movements died down and Jimin removed the bottle.

"One good burp and you'll be off to bed." He said into her ear as she leaned her head on his shoulder. He patted her back softly as began to sing 'I Need U' the ballad version. You slowly nodded you head and closed your eyes to his voice and smiled softly. His voice was soothing, almost like a lullaby itself. He sung the song all the way through and kept his patting at small pace.

Neon areumdawo..." He sung as he hit the high the high note perfectly despite him singing in almost full asmr. "Neomu chagawo.."

"I need you girl."

"I need you girl~"

You opened your eyes and saw him looking at you. You sung along with him and he noticed it. He smiled softly as he kept the eye contact. His eyes widen and he tilted his head. Mina was silent completely and her breathing was steady.

"Did she burp already?" He asked.

"Way before you finished singing." You chucked.

"Why didn't you tell me?" He asked as he placed her down softly in her crib.

"Your singing was too good to be interrupted. I enjoyed it so much you almost put me to sleep." You laughed sleepily.

He wrapped his arms around you lightly as you two both walked back to your bed room. "I know, my voice works miracles."