Yoongi (Part Two)

>>>>Pressure<<<<

Reader POV:

"How long has he been asleep?"

"A whole week at the most."

"I had a feeling something happened" You stood up and walked over to him. "If I do something, not rash but... nice do you think he'll remember it or feel it?"

"I highly doubt it." The doctor reassured you.

You walked over and kneeled down to his level. You stared at his eyes, wishing they would open.

You moved his hair out his face and noticed that his forehead was little damp but, you didn't mind. You leaned his face near his and kissed his forehead gently. He moved just a bit and your hopes shot up in an instant but fell, knowing that he wasn't going to wake up anytime soon. You heard the doctor walk out which gave me just a few minutes to talk to him before you had to go to work.

"I knew I should've told you sooner but, I didn't know how you would react. I hope my chances aren't too slim." You stayed silent and listened to the heart monitor beep. "Why can't I say it already"

"Why would I say something you won't hear?" You mumbled. Only a month or two of working with, him not only did you develop feelings for him and wanted to confess but, you wanted to tell him you love him. But timing is way off the charts.

"We have to do some more procedures on him to make sure nothing internally is messed up." The doctor said while flipping through his clipboard as he cracked the door open a little more.

"Oh-" You looked down and noticed you were holding his hand lightly. You were about to let go but, it seemed like he was holding your hand too.

"I love you." You whispered. You let go of his hand and walked out glancing back at the window before proceeding to the elevator.

"How will I be able to focus on work. I have tons to do now tha-" You froze as you saw doctors and nurses run past you. They were heading in the same direction from were you came from. At that moment you heard piercing yelling, feeling the halls with terror for a second. Your eyes widen and your hands clenched your purse. You stared down the hall as the yelling continued, hoping it wasn't Yoongi.

"It's not him. He's fine. That's a-"

"Where's the patient?" Another nurse flew past you.

"323. Hurry. His heart rate is out of control." The other one said.

The vibration of your phone took you out from eavesdropping.

"H-Hello?" You swallowed not realizing that your throat was dry. You coughed. "I-I'm sorry."

"(Y/n)?! Where are you?! Why aren't you at-"

"Jimin I can't come in today."

"He's fine. Come on toda-"

"N-No! He's not ok! I can't come in. You should've been here anyways. You were the one to bring him in." You told him.

"The director is already mad at me enough as it is. I was coming after-"