Jungkook

>>>> Traitor <<<<

(4 Years Ago)

"You've been distant lately Cindy." You told her as you both walked down the stairs.

"Um- Sorry. It's kinda uh-school ya know?" She shrugged quickly. "Studies are always getting in the way. But I gotta go again! I'm heading to library for lunch so don't wait up on me." She ran off shot giving you a chance to say goodbye.

Cindy, a friend since elementary, always been by your side until the end of middle school. She dropped you off and didn't talk to you for a while until the beginning of high school.

"Jungkook-ah!" You ran towards him at lunch. He turned around and had a slight disgusted look on his face.

"(Y/n)." He smiled lightly.

"Wanna sit outside for lunch?" You suggested but you saw that he had other plans. Once he turned around fully he had a textbook in hand.

"Well, umm- I have to study. I must pass English if I want to get out of here." He said half-jokingly.

"O-Oh. Haha" You laughed. "Well I'll see you later then."

"Right.... Bye." He waved and walked out the lunch room.

Jungkook, a tutor and friend since the beginning of high school always had an interest in you that you didn't know about. In your 9th grade year you both helped each other around the school even though you didn't know where you was going. Suddenly out of nowhere, Cindy wanted to become your friend as well. You had no problem so you and Cindy were friends for a while. For a while...

Each day you started to see Cindy and Jungkook less and less as the end of the school year started nearing. It was your senior year all three of you. If you saw Cindy she would pretend she was busy with something or if you finally caught her attention to remind her about meeting after school, she cut you off immediately with the same excuse and say:

"Oh, (Y/n) I have to meet with some people today after school. I can't today." She smile and say, "Next time for sure." And got up and walked away.

"I don't even think you know the definition of 'Next Time' " You mumbled as you walked the other way.

On somedays you would find Jungkook but, he would give you a different expression verses Cindy's. He would raise his eyebrows, giving you a glare of disgust. It would stop you dead in your tracks, giving him time to get up and walk towards you

"Jungkook?..." Your words trailed off as he walked passed you not giving a sign of wanting to communicate with you. 'What did I do?' You thought. Your heart still would race when you saw him or walked past him despite the glares he gave you.

~~~~

'You can't feel this way for him. Obviously, you've done something wrong' You told yourself as you were studying. 'What did I do? I want to fix it before it's too la-"

"Sweetheart, come on we need to get you to school." Your mother said knocking you out of your thoughts. These were the last exams for the year and you were studying before it was time. It didn't feel the same because usually Cindy or Jungkook or both would be there beside you.