Taehyung

>>>> Split <<<<

"Kim Taehyung, in room 233, he's shows signs of Split Personalities and it has increased Day by day." The front desk lady told you. "He goes between phases of being childlike then to acting his age which is 21. Thankfully, he hasn't showed signs of aggression."

"Then why is he- never mind. So he's my new patient?" You asked taking the clipboard away.

"Correct. For now on and remember if he becomes to loud and obnoxious we are ordered to come down there immediately. And hopefully if you don't mind since you have done this type of work in the past, you have to take him home to watch him throughly. She pointed to the hallway for you to take.

"Of course. Once I get in there, I'll get his stuff together and we will be on our way. I'll keep document each day and return at the end of the month." You thanked her and walked down the hall.

You began working as a nurse not too long ago probably a month or so. You worked in the mental hospital because that was the rang of your degree you got from college.

"230.....231....- oh! Here it is!" You knocked on the door carefully. You heard some movement from behind the door.

You held you clipboard and read through it again. "I-Is this Kim Taeh-"

"No! W-Well yes." You heard him say. You opened the door.

"Hi, I'm-"

"You're (Y/n). I know. You're my new nurse." He blurted. He held a small teddy bear in his hand.

"Yes. Um, well Taehyung,-"

"I'm V. That's my name. Taehyung is, well I guess sleeping. Can we be friends?" He patted the empty spot on his bed for me to sit.

"Sure." You smiled. "So-"

"If I would've known you were coming today, I would've made you a present. You know, since I can't go buy one." He smiled. The way he keeps cutting you off annoyed you a little but you knew V meant well.

"You're fine! You seem very nice. I'm sure that's as much of a present I could get since my other patients weren't this nice." You smiled at him and he laughed.

"Thanks!"

"So, can I talk to Taehyung? Please?" He looked a little worried.

"Do you not like me?" He asked.

"Nonono! I just wanna see what Taehyung has to say." You assured him. He dropped his head for a few seconds then looked back up.

"(Y/n)." You knew this was a different person. His voice became deep and he was more calmer.

"Taehyung! It's nice to talk to you."

"Same."

As you asked him questions you noticed that his eyes were piercing into you as you would right down his answers. He wasn't as talkative as V but he was just normal.

"And last question. How many pills do you take a day?"

"Um, 3." You looked up at him after you wrote that down and notice how strong his stare was.