Chapter Four

*Justin's POV*

The next morning I woke up and made myself breakfast and coffee. As I was cooking I turned on the Tv to the Today Show. I like watching the news sometimes.

"Now here's what's trending." Matt Lauer said to the camera.

"Last night after his concert, Justin Timberlake partied with friends Jimmy Fallon, Jimmy's wife Nancy, and two unknown women." The news reporter began. I gasped and ran to the Tv. Did they see me kiss Ava on the cheek?

"One of the women seemed close with JT, our source tells us. But where was Jessica? She sure wasn't at the club with them." The reporter said.

This is not happening. Oh God. What if Jess sees this? Wait, who cares. We're getting divorced anyway.

I wonder if Ava has seen this?

*Ava's POV*

"Ava come here! Quick!" Grace said to me. She was in our living room and I was in my bedroom.

"I'm coming." I said as I walked into the room.

"Watch this." She said hitting play on the Tv.

Oh my God, this is not happening.

"Looks like you and JT made the news." Grace smiled.

"Grace this isn't funny! This is serious!" I sighed.

"You said he's getting a divorce right?" She Said.

"Yeah but I want to take it slow with him. We aren't even dating." I said.

"I see your point." She said turning the Tv off. She grabbed her coat and put her shoes on.

"I'll see you tonight." She said before she walked out the door. I sighed and sat on the couch. This is just great.

Suddenly my phone rang. I took it out of my pocket and saw it was Justin.

"Hello?" I answered.

"Hey it's me." He said.

"Hey Justin." I smiled.

"So have you seen the news?" He asked me.

"Yeah I just watched it." I sighed.

"I'm sorry Ava." He apologized.

"It's not your fault. At least they don't know who I am." I said.

"You have a good point. So you still wanna go to Jimmy and Nancy's with me?" He said.

"Yeah. I can't wait to meet Winnie." I smiled.

"Alright I'll be over at noon to pick you up." He said.

"Okay see you then." I smiled.

"See you then." He said. I smiled and hung up the phone.

I then got up from the couch and went into my room. I had to find the perfect outfit!

*Justin's POV*

After I got off the phone with Ava, my mom called.

"Hey mom." I answered.

"Hey Justin." She said.

"What's up?" I asked her.

"Nothing much just got done watching the What's trending part of The Today Show." She said. Shit.

"Mom let explain." I sighed.

"No Justin. I told you not to move so fast with Ava. You aren't  divorced yet!" She said.