Chapter Twenty Seven

*Ava's POV*

"I'm going to miss you so much." I said as Justin and I hugged. I was about to get on the private plane to fly to New York. I'm going to miss him even though I'll only be gone for a day.

"I'm going to miss you too." He said. We then kissed and I walked on the plane. Justin's flight to Australia would be in about a hour. When the plane flew into the air I pulled out my phone and dialed his number.

"Hello?" He answered.

"I miss you already." I laughed.

"I miss you too. I love you Ava." He said.

"I love you too Justin." I smiled.

"I'm serious Ava. I love you more than anything in this world besides our baby." He said. I smiled.

"I love you so much Justin." I smiled.

"I love you too." He said. We then said goodbye and hung up.

When I got to New York, Justin's driver was there to pick me up.

"Hello Mrs Timberlake." His driver smiled as I got into the car.

"I'm not Mrs Timberlake yet." I laughed.

"Mr Timberlake told me to call you that. Is that alright?" He smiled. Of course he did.

"Yes it's alright." I smiled. The driver then drove me to Grace and I's  apartment. I told her I was coming so she's probably really excited. I used my key to get into the door and walked in.

"Oh my God!" I gasped. Grace and Harry were making out on the couch! Man now I have to burn that couch! I really liked it! Ugh!

"Oh my God!" Grace and Harry gasped.

"This has happened one to many times!" I sighed as I covered my eyes and walked quickly to my bedroom. Grace followed me into my room.

"I thought you were coming tomorrow!" Grace smiled as she hugged me.

"I told you I was coming today!" I laughed.

"Let me see the ring!" She smiled. I smiled and showed her.

"I'm so happy for you!" She smiled.

"Thanks." I smiled.

"So now you're pregnant and getting married!" Grace laughed.

"I know! It's so crazy!" I smiled.

"Harry!" Grace called. Harry then walked in.

"Yes love?" He asked Grace.

"Will you help us pack Ava's things?" Grace asked him.

"Sure." He smiled. We all then packed my things. I told Grace I would keep my bed and dresser here since I have one at Justin's house. Wait Justin and I's house. I really like the sound of that.

"I can't believe you're going to be living on the other side of the country." Grace said as we sat in the kitchen.

"I know. But Justin and I will be up here a lot so we can see Jimmy, Nancy, Winnie and of course you!" I smiled.

"Are you going to see the Fallons while you're up here?" Grace asked me.

"Actually no. They are at Lake Winnipesaukee in New Hampshire. That's where Jimmy purposed to Nancy and Winnie is named after the lake." I smiled. I thought that naming Winnie after where Jimmy purposed was so cute!

"Aw that's sweet." She smiled.

"Yeah, they left on Friday and they're coming back Monday morning." I said.