Chapter Forty Six

*Justin's POV*

"My wife doesn't remember me." I said. They all looked at me in shock.

"What do you mean?" Jamie quietly asked.

"She doesn't remember anything that happened with us after we met." I said. I then turned to Alexis.

"Would you go back there and talk to her? I'm pretty sure you're the only one she remembers besides Grace." I said. She nodded her head and left. I sighed and sat in the same seat I sat in before I went to go see her.

"My wife doesn't remember me." I repeated. I then began to cry.  How could the woman that became my best friend and wife not remember me?

*Ava's POV*

Justin Timberlake cannot be my husband! This is crazy! All of this is probably some big prank or something.

The door suddenly opened and my mom walked in.

"Mom?" I gasped. I haven't seen her in fourteen years.

"Oh Ava." She cried. She hugged me tightly.

"What are you doing here?" I asked her when she stopped hugging me.

"Justin called us." She said. Then she sighed. " I forgot that you don't remember." She said.

"Mom what happened?" I asked her.

"What's the last thing you remember?" She asked me.

"Going to a Justin Timberlake concert with my best friend Grace. Have you met her?" I said.

"Yes I've met her. You don't remember anything else?" She said.

"No." I shook my head.

"Ava in the pass year you did a lot of things you don't remember." Mom said.

"Like what?" I asked her.

"Justin can explain the part of you and him later, but I'll explain mine. You forgave me but not your dad. I got married to a amazing man named Jamie. You were my maid of honor." She told me.

"Oh my God." I said.

"I know that it's a lot to take in." She said.

"Yeah it is. Is Justin Timberlake really my husband?" I said.

"Yes. Justin is your husband." She nodded.

"Oh my God. I'm married to Justin Timberlake? This is crazy!" I said.

"There's some people here you probably don't remember meeting." She told me.

"Like who?" I asked.

"Jamie of course. Justin's mom, Dad, Step dad, Step mom, his brothers Stephen and Jonathan, Jimmy and Nancy Fallon." She said.

"Jimmy and Nancy Fallon?" I gasped.

"Yes. They are you and Justin's best friends." She nodded.

"I'm best friends with Jimmy and Nancy Fallon?" I smiled.

"Yes." She smiled.

"Wow." I said.

"Do you want to see anyone?" She asked me.

"Could you have Justin came back?" I asked. She nodded and left to get Justin. Soon Justin came into the room.

"Hi." I smiled.

"Hey."He smiled.

"Can you tell me what happened this pass year? The last thing I remember is going to one of your concerts." I said.