Chapter Five

Hey guy's I'm going to change Winnie's age to one and half years old! I wanna put in some Justin and Winnie moments and I want her to be able to talk a little bit :)

*Ava's POV*

"What's wrong with him?" Jimmy asked. Justin had suddenly just walked out of the apartment. His phone rang and he looked at it and just left.

"He looked at his phone and then just left." I said.

"Maybe I should go find him." Jimmy Said getting up from the couch. Nancy and I nodded and he left the apartment to go fond Justin.

"So Ava tell me about yourself." Nancy smiled.

"Well I'm from Los Angeles but I moved here when I graduated from high school. I went to college at NYU and now I'm a lawyer." I smiled.

"Wow. That's a busy life." Nancy Said.

"It is. I own my own law firm and I have other lawyers there with me so we all take different cases." I nodded.

"Well at least I know if I need a lawyer I have you!" Nancy laughed.

"I'll be there if you need me!" I laughed.

"So you and Justin." Nancy slowly said.

"What about Justin and I?" I asked.

"You two are totally going to get together." Nancy smiled.

"I really like him but legally he's still married and he could always go back to her. Plus he's Justin Timberlake! He's very famous and is always in the public eye. It would be pretty hard to have a relationship being in the public eye." I Said.

"It's hard in the beginning but once you are together for awhile you get used to it. It took me at least five months of Jimmy and I dating before I got used to all of the fans and being in the public eye." Nancy Said.

"Do you think Justin will go back to Jessica?" I asked her.

"I don't know. They were so in love. But honesty Jimmy and I never really liked her." She said. I nodded my head as she spoke.

"She didn't like Justin and Jimmy being together whenever they get the chance. Like seriously? They're like brothers. Jimmy didn't have a brother growing up and when he met Justin, he finally found his brother." Nancy Said.

"I love it when they're together! I think they're so funny! The stuff they do is so funny! They're partners in crime!" I laughed.

"Exactly!" She laughed. We both laughed and smiled.

"Also she was very controlling. But whatever Justin does Jimmy and I will be happy for him. But honestly we want you and him to get together." Nancy smiled.

"Thanks." I smiled.

*Justin's POV*

I sat in my car with the radio turned all the way up. Music is my way to get away from everything. I closed my eyes and leaned my head back.

Suddenly I heard a knock on my window. It was Jimmy. I sighed and turned off the radio and then I rolled down my window.

"Hey." I said.

"What's wrong man?" Jimmy asked.

"Get in the car." I sighed.  Jimmy walked to the passenger side of the car and got in.

"Who called you?" He asked me.

"It was Jessica." I sighed.

"Why did she call?" He asked me.