Chapter Seventeen

*Ava's POV*

It's been two weeks since I made my choice to go with Justin. Jamie is taking care of all my law firm business for me.

Right now I'm sitting in Justin's dressing room waiting for him to come back from a meeting with Johnny. We're in Ireland right now. Suddenly the door opened and Justin walked in.

"Hey babe." He smiled.

"Hey." I smiled. He sat next to me and kissed me.

"How was your meeting with Johnny?" I asked him.

"Good." He answered.

"Mom and Jamie's wedding is in two weeks. Are you still my date?" I smiled.

"Of course." He smiled. "Are you still my date?" He asked me.

"Yes." I smiled.

"Great. Now we can dance the night away." He laughed. I smiled and laughed at what he said.

"Mom told me Jamie wants you to be his Best man." I told him.

"He does?" He asked me.

"Yeah. And they invited all four of your parents." I said.

"Okay I'll text Jamie that I'll be his Best man and I'll tell mom to tell everyone." He said. He pulled out his phone and texted Jamie.

"Does Jamie not have any kids?" He asked me.

"No." I answered.

"Well at least he now has you." He said.

"Yeah." I smiled. I really do like Jamie. Whenever I call my mom I always talk to him after I'm done talking to her. He's sort of my new dad I guess.

"Have you talked to your dad?" Justin asked.

"No." I answered. I won't talk to him again.

"Ava you should." He said.

"Why?" I asked.

"Because you never know when he could pass away or end up in a hospital. Everyone isn't guaranteed another day of life." He Said. I sighed and looked at him.

"I guess you're right." I sighed.

"Well I am always right." He laughed. I laughed at him.

"So why don't you call him and we'll fly him out here." Justin said.

"I don't have his number." I said.

"I'm sure your mom does." He said. I sighed and rested my head on his shoulder.

"If he hurts you again I'll kill him." Justin said.

"I know you will." I smiled.

"I love you." He said after he kissed my forehead.

"I love you too." I said.

"You wanna watch some  TV?" Justin asked me. I said yes and he turned on the TV.

"Who is Justin Timberlake's new lady? Stay tuned to find out about her and Justin!" The E! news reporter said.

"Let's watch!" I smiled.

"Really?" He asked.

"Yes! Let's see what they say about us." I said.

"Alright." He said.

"The recently divorced Justin Timberlake already has a new lady and her name is Ava Little." The reporter said. The screen then showed a picture of Justin and I that we took a couple days ago.