Chapter Thirty Seven

*Justin's POV*

"Ava they're here!" I yelled. Both of our parents,my brothers,Jimmy,Nancy,Winnie and Grace are coming over to help plan the wedding. It has been a week since she thought I cheated on her with Britney. We've been doing pretty good. We both are staying strong for each other.

I opened the door and everyone came inside. My mom,Lisa and Alexis had huge bags in their hands.

"What are those for?" I asked as I shut the door and followed them.

"Wedding magazines and forms and all that stuff." Mom answered. Ava then appeared and smiled at everyone. All the girls went into the large dining room so they could plan, while the guys were in the basement hanging out.

"So how have you and Ava been?" Dad asked.

"We've been alright. We both are still really upset about the baby. But hopefully all the wedding planning will kind of distract her from everything." I said. They all nodded in agreement.

"I just hate seeing her so sad and depressed." I sighed.

"She'll come out of it one of these days. It'll just take some time." Jamie Said.

"I know but it's just hard." I sighed. Jimmy sighed and squeezed my shoulder.

"I've been there man. When Nancy and I lost our baby it was the worst think we've ever been through. But it brought us closer." He said. I sighed and nodded my head.

Suddenly we heard someone come running down the stairs. It was Winnie.

"Uncle J!" She yelled. We all gasped and I ran over to her.

"What is it sweetheart?" I asked her.

"It's Aunt Ava." She said. I feared the worse so I ran quickly upstairs while they all ran after me. I ran and saw Ava outside.

"You bitch!" I heard Ava yell. Oh shit. I ran outside and saw Nancy holding a very Ava back and Grace holding a very nervous Britney back.

"Hey what is going on?" I yelled.

"Shut up!" Ava and Britney both yelled at me. I went over to Ava and grabbed her and out her over my shoulder.

"You better watch your back Ava! Justin is mine!" I heard Britney yell. Wait what? I walked over to Jimmy, Jamie,Dad, and Paul and put Ava down by them.

"Watch her." I said. I walked over to Britney.

"Since when am I yours? Last time I checked you cheated on me!" I yelled at her. Man am I pissed.

"C'mon Justin you know you love me." Britney grinned.

"Bitch." I heard Ava yell. I turned and saw Jimmy holding Ava back.

"Jimmy take her inside." I said. He nodded and took her inside. I turned back to Britney and glared at her.

"I once loved you but that was a long time ago.  You cheated on me Britney." I glared at her.

"But J we're supposed to be together." She said.

"I love Ava not you." I said. I then looked at Grace, who was still holding Britney back.

"Will you make sure she leaves?" I asked her. She nodded and she walked away with Britney.

"Wait." I said. Britney looked at me with hope in her eyes.

"Next time you come here I won't hold Ava back. Oh and by the way you  are nothing but a crazy bitch." I said. She gasped and Grace laughed. I smiled and then walked into the house so I could talk to Ava. I found her and Jimmy in the living room. Everyone followed me inside. She was still yelling. Jimmy tried to calm her down but it didn't work. I then went over to her and held her in my arms and carried her upstairs to our bedroom.