Chapter Twenty Eight

*Justin's POV*

I sighed when Ava hung up the phone. I could tell by her voice that she was pissed. Our first fight.

"Justin you're on in five." Johnny told me. I am sitting in my dressing room. My concert is about to start.

"Thanks. I'll be out there." I sighed.

"What's wrong?" Johnny asked.

"Nothing." I lied. Johnny sighed and walked over to me and sat down.

"Justin don't lie." He frowned.

"Alright Ava and I got into a argument." I sighed.

"About what?" He asked me. I explained to him what happened.

"Why were you so upset that she told Jess?" He asked me.

"I don't know." I sighed.

"Justin there has to be reason." He said.

"I guess I didn't like the fact that she knew what was going on with Ava and I. I don't trust her." I said.

"Because she's you're ex wife." He nodded.

"Yeah. Exactly." I said.

"Then why didn't you tell Ava that?" Johnny asked me. I sighed and I didn't say anything. Man I'm so stupid.

"She's coming here tomorrow right?" He asked me. I nodded my head.

"Then meet her at the airport and apologize to her for being such a stupid ass idiot." He said.

" Okay, but I am not a stupid ass idiot!" I laughed.

"Yes you are." He laughed as he stood up.

"Whatever. Ava and I are making you a dating profile!" I laughed as I followed him out of the room.

"No you are not!" He laughed.

"Yes we are! C'mon man you need a date to our wedding!" I said.

"You make a good point,but I'll find someone on my own." He said.

"I'm just here to help Johnny. As you can tell I have good experience with the ladies." I smirked.

"Says the one who dated Britney Spears and she cheated on you and then married Jessica Biel and she cheated on you and now you're divorced." Johnny said. I stopped walking and looked at him. He then regretted what he said.

"Justin I'm sorry I shouldn't have said that." He sighed.

"No it's fine. You're right about all that." I nodded.

"Justin I'm sorry." He sighed.

"It's alright." I smiled. He nodded and we continued joking around. He thought I as okay but in the inside I felt like I had just been punched in the stomach. I have to make it right with Ava. She's my everything, I can't lose her.

*Ava's POV*

I walked off of the plane. I was finally in Australia. I'm looking forward to seeing Justin.

I then looked and saw a nervous Justin holding a bouquet of flowers. I walked over to him and he smiled.

"These are for you." He smiled as he handed me the flowers. We both said 'I'm sorry' at the same time. We both laughed and he went first.

"Ava I'm so sorry for being a jerk. The reason I didn't want Jess to know is because I didn't like that she knew about what was going on with you and I. Plus I don't trust her. I was so stupid for taking my anger out on you. Ava I love you so much and I'm so sorry." He said.