Chapter Thirty

*Ava's POV*

I'm four months pregnant! Justin and I are sitting in the doctors office waiting to find out what the sex of our baby is.

"Well your baby looks to be a girl!" The doctor smiled. Justin and I smiled at eachother. We then kissed and looked at the monitor.

"There she is." Justin smiled.

"Our little girl." I smiled. The doctor then left to go get the ultrasound pictures.

"I'm so happy." Justin smiled.

"So am I." I smiled.

"We're having a baby girl." He smiled. I smiled at the thought that we are going to have a daughter.

"I can't wait to tell everybody." I smiled.

"It's a good thing they all are at our house." Justin smiled. We wanted to tell them in person what our baby is. The doctor then came back and gave us the pictures and we left. On the way home Justin called Randall and told him we were on our way. I looked over at him,he seemed nervous.

"Justin are you alright?" I asked him.

"I'm fine." He smiled.

"No you aren't. What's wrong?" I said.

"I keep on thinking about what you said yesterday about how your twin died at birth and how something could happen." He sighed.

"Justin nothing is going to happen." I said.

"How can you be so sure?" He asked me.

"I'm not sure,but I know that nothing is going to happen." I said. Justin sighed and nodded. I held his hand and looked at him.

"Everything is going to be okay." I smiled. He smiled and nodded. We then pulled into the driveway.

"I love you." He smiled.

"I love you too." I smiled. We then kissed and walked into the house.

"They're here!" Jamie cheered. We the walked into the living room and everyone ran into the room.

"Is it a boy or a girl?" Lynn asked.

"Tell us!" Mom smiled.

"Alright everyone sit down!" Justin laughed. He then looked at me and smiled.

"Our daughter is probably sleeping." Justin smiled. Everyone stopped moving and looked at us.

"Did you just say daughter?" Randall asked. Justin and I looked at them all and smiled.

"We're having a girl!" Justin and I cheered. Everyone cheered and hugged us.

"Oh my gosh we have to go shopping!" Lynn smiled.

"Yes! We'll go tomorrow!" Lisa smiled.

"This is going to be so much fun!" My mom smiled.

"Let's go now!" Nancy smiled. All of the girls cheered.

"Ava let's go!" Grace smiled.

"Can I come?" Winnie smiled.

"Alright let's go!" I laughed. They all cheered and ran out of the house.

"Bye babe." I smiled at Justin. I was at the door ready to leave.

"Wait!" He smiled. He then ran over to me and gave me a kiss on the cheek.

"Good luck with all of those crazy people." He laughed.

"We heard that!" Grace yelled from the car.