Chapter Sixteen

*Ava's POV*

I'm kissing Justin Timberlake. Wait let me add something to that.

I'm kissing Justin Timberlake in the rain and he is so good at it. We both didn't want to pull away but I needed to breathe. I pulled away and we both smiled at each other as we rested our foreheads on each others.

"You don't know how long I've waited to do that." He smiled. I smiled and blushed.

"I've wanted to do that my whole life." I laughed.

"That's a little creepy." He laughed.

"Sorry. I can be a little creepy sometimes." I laughed,

"Nah it's alright. I think it's kind of sexy." He smiled. I then leaned in and we kissed again.

"Yes!" We heard someone cheer. We stopped kissing and looked towards the restaurant. Everyone was standing outside smiling. Grace was the one who said yes.

"Well I guess I should officially ask you a very important question." He smiled. He still had his arms wrapped around my waist and I had my arms wrapped around his neck.

"Ava Marie Little, will you be my girlfriend?" He asked me.

"Well I don't know." I said. He gave me a confused look and I smiled.

"Justin Randall Timberlake, of course I'll be your girlfriend." I smiled. He smiled and kissed me on the cheek.

"So should we tell everyone?" He asked me.

"I guess we should." I smiled. He grabbed my hand and we walked over to everyone.

"Everyone I would like you to meet my boyfriend, Justin Timberlake." I smiled. They all cheered and smiled at us.

"Everyone I would like to meet my girlfriend, Ava Little." He smiled. They all cheered again and he kissed me on the cheek.

Mom and Jamie then walked over to us.

"We're so happy for you two." Mom smiled.

"Yeah we are. I'm watching you Timberlake." Jamie smiled. Jamie then looked at me and asked, " Protective Step Dad?".

I laughed and nodded, "Protective Step Dad.".

"What's that mean?" Justin asked us.

" That you better not break her heart or I'll kill you." Jamie said.

"Wow, okay." Justin laughed.

"Jimmy, Nancy and Grace might beat you to it." I laughed.

"You make a good point." He laughed.

"Alright the bill is already paid. So who wants to go out and celebrate this awesome relationship?" Grace asked us.

"To a club?" Mom asked her.

"Yeah!" Grace and Harry answered.

"Jamie and I will pass on that one. But you kids go have fun." Mom said.

"Are you sure?" I asked her. She smiled and hugged me.

"Yeah go on." She smiled. I hugged Jamie and they left.

"Let's go!" Justin cheered. We all got in the car and drove to a club.

"Let's party!" We all cheered.

Last time Justin and I were in a club I was basically yelling at him because he was flirting with me.

I pulled him off the dance floor and into the bathroom.