Chapter Twenty Four

*Justin's POV*

Everyone is here at Jimmy and Nancy's house. There's a lot of people here. Winnie is loving all of the attention she's getting. She definitely got that from both of her parents. Jamie and Alexis were talking to my parents. They all get along so that's a plus.

"Hey you." I heard Ava say as she walked over to me. I smiled and she wrapped her arms around my waist and we hugged.

"I love you." She smiled.

"I love you more." I smiled. She then leaned up towards my lips and we kissed. She then left me and went to talk to Grace and Harry.

Alright this is my time to ask Jamie and Alexis. I made my way over to them and my parents.

"Hey." I smiled when I walked up to them.

"Hey." They all smiled.

"Can I talk to you two?" I asked Alexis and Jamie.

"Sure." Jamie Said. I took them upstairs and we went into one of the guest bedrooms.

"What is it Justin?" Alexis asked me.

"You two both know how much I love Ava." I began. Jamie then interrupted me.

"Is this what I think it is?" He asked me.

"I would like to ask your permission to ask Ava to marry me." I said quickly. Alexis and Jamie looked at each other and then back at me.

"Wow." Alexis said.

"I love her and our unborn child more than anything in this world." I said.

"Yes." Alexis said.

"Yes?" I smiled.

"Yes, you have my permission." She smiled.

"Thank you." I smiled. I then looked at Jamie.

"Even if she wasn't pregnant would you be asking us this right now?" He asked me.

"If she wasn't pregnant then I wouldn't be doing this so soon, but one day I would ask you for your permission because I knew before all of this that she's the one I'm going to spend the rest of my life with." I said. He looked at me and slowly nodded.

"You have my permission." He nodded.

"Thank you both so much." I smiled. I then hugged them both.

"Do you have the ring?" Alexis asked me. I nodded and pulled it out of my pocket.

"It's beautiful." Alexis smiled.

"The ring is the ring my grandpa used to propose to my grandma." I smiled.

"She's going to love it." Jamie smiled.

"Hopefully she will." I said putting it back into it's velvet box and back into my pocket.

"When are you going to purpose?" Jamie asked me.

"I don't know yet but soon. Don't worry I'm having a photographer hide somewhere while I'm proposing and take pictures." I smiled.

"Then we can see her reaction." Alexis smiled.

"That's exactly why I'm having a photographer there." I smiled.

"Well I think they're about to have cake so we should go back down there." Jamie Said. We then walked back downstairs and he was right they ere about to have cake. I saw Ava and walked over to her and snuck up behind her and pinched her butt. She gasped and turned around and saw me.

"Justin Randall Timberlake!" She gasped. I chuckled and kissed her.

Nancy then walked over to us.