Chapter Forty Nine

*Ava's POV*

"Morning beautiful." Justin smiled at me.

"Morning handsome." I smiled. We kissed and then we cuddled together.

"You are like the best cuddler." I smiled.

"I guess I'll have to add that to my job description. Singer,Songwriter,Actor and Cuddler." He laughed. I laughed as he laughed.

"You are so funny." I smiled.

"I get that a lot." He smiled. He lightly kissed me on the forehead and climbed out of bed. He started to put on a t shirt when he saw me staring at him.

"You like what you see?" He grinned.

"I sure do." I smiled. He chuckled and climbed back into bed with me. He hovered over me and kissed me so passionately.

"Why are you such a good kisser?" I grinned.

"You taught me a lot." He grinned. I blushed and we continued to kiss. I felt his hand go up inside my shirt and touch my side.

"Justin." I whispered. He pulled away and sighed.

"Sorry." He said as he laid down next to me.

"No I wasn't telling you to stop." I said.

"You weren't?" He asked.

"No." I grinned. He chuckled and climbed on top of me.

"Now where were we?" He grinned as he leaned close to my face. I grinned and we kissed again. He then took off my shirt and then my sweatpants. He then pulled away from our kiss.

"Are you sure about this?" He asked me.

"Yes. Are you?" I said. Does he not want to do this?

"I've always been sure about this, but you Said you wanted to take it slow." He said.

"Screw taking it slow." I said before I pulled him into another kiss.

We both laid on our backs on the bed breathless.

"Wow." I said.

"Yeah. I know." He grinned.

"Was it like this every time we would have sex?" I asked him. He grinned as he nodded his head.

"Every time." He grinned. I grinned and climbed on top of him.

"We should do this more often." I grinned. He put his hands on my upper thighs.

"We really should." He grinned. We kissed one last time before my cell phone began to ring. I sighed and reached for it. My phone was sitting on the side table. I looked at it and saw it was Grace.

"Hey Grace." I smiled.

"Hey Ava! You wanna go to lunch with Nancy and I?" She said. I looked at the alarm clock and saw that it was already noon.

"Sure! Where at?" I smiled.

"Jim's! We'll come pick you up at one!" Grace said.

"Alright see you soon." I smiled. We then hung up.

"Grace and Nancy invited me to go eat lunch with them." I smiled.

"Good." Justin smiled. I kissed him before I climbed out of bed.

"Where are you going?" He asked me.

"I have to take a shower!" I said as I walked into the bathroom ans shut the door.

"Can I join you?" He called. I slowly opened up the door and grinned at him.

"C'mon in here Timberlake." I smiled. He grinned and quickly got out of bed. I giggled as he picked me up and we got in the shower. I felt like I was a teenager with him.