Chapter Thirty Two

*Ava's POV*

"It's time to leave Ava." Justin called from downstairs. Today was the baby shower.

"I'm coming." I said as I walked out of our bedroom. I went to the stairs and saw Justin standing at the bottom. He looked handsome as always.

"Hey." He smiled as I walked down the stairs.

"Hey." I smiled. I reached the bottom of the stairs and he wrapped his arms around my waist and kissed me.

"You look beautiful as always." He smiled.

"You don't look to bad yourself." I smiled. He smiled and kissed my cheek.

"C'mon Mrs Timberlake let's get out of here." He smiled. We held hands and walked out of the house.

"You do know that I'm not Mrs Timberlake yet right?" I laughed.

"Yes but soon you will be,so I might as well get used to calling you that." He smiled. I smiled and we got in the car.

"I can't wait to be Mrs Timberlake." I smiled. He smiled and leaned over to me and kissed me.

"We better go or we'll be late." I said as he drove off.

"We won't be late,everyone else is simply early." He said with a British accent. I laughed at him.

"How do you always make me laugh?" I asked.

"I guess I'm just a funny person." He smiled.

"I guess you are." I smiled. We then arrived at the place where the baby shower was. When we walked in everyone cheered. It seemed like everyone was there. People hugged us and congratulated us.

"I don't think I've hugged so many people in my life." I laughed as we went to the drink table. Justin laughed and got me a drink.

"Fruit punch for you and a beer for me." He smiled. I smiled and we clinked our drinks together.

"Hey you two." Jimmy smiled as he and Nancy walked up to us.

"Hey!" Justin and I smiled.

"How's Annie?" Nancy smiled.

"She's been moving a lot." I smiled.

"Don't forget the weird cravings." Justin said.

"Justin they are not that weird." I laughed.

"What have you been craving?" Nancy asked me. Before I could answer,Justin answered first.

"She craves fried pickles dipped in mayonnaise, Potato Chips dipped in hot sauce and just plain mustard!" He said. Jimmy and Nancy looked at each other and back at us.

"That's gross." Jimmy laughed.

"Exactly!" Justin said.

"I can't help it! It's Annie not me!" I laughed.

"I feel bad for that baby." Nancy laughed.

"I know! My child is suffering in there!" Justin laughed.

"Hey,don't knock my cravings until you've tried them." I smiled.

"I don't want to try them." Nancy laughed.

"I will!" Jimmy laughed.

"You will?" I smiled.

"Yeah! Don't knock it till you try it." He smiled. I laughed and Jimmy and I high fived.

"You two are disgusting." Justin said.

"I agree." Nancy nodded. Jimmy and I looked at eachother and smiled.