Chapter Thirty Nine

*Justin's POV*

The pass six months have went by so fast! In a month Ava and I are getting married! This is crazy! Right now we are visiting the villa in Greece where we will get married.

"It's perfect." Ava smiled as we stood on a balcony and looked at the ocean.

"Can you believe in a month we're going to be married?" I asked her.

"It's crazy, but I can't wait." Ava smiled.

"So Miss Little would you like to be Mrs Timberlake?" I smiled.

"Yes Mr Timberlake I would." Ava smiled. I smiled and lightly kissed her forehead.

"Are you nervous?" I asked him.

"A little,but isn't everyone nervous to get married?" She said.

"So am I. But I know that I love you more than anything in this world. You're my everything. You're the one for me." I smiled.

"I don't know where I would be without you." She smiled.

"Neither would I." I smiled. I wrapped my arms around her waist and kissed her softly on the neck.

"Should we go again and see where we'll be spending our wedding night?" She grinned. I smiled and nodded. We held hands and then the wedding planner walked into the room. Shit.

"So we can leave in a couple minutes if you two want." The wedding planner, Shay suggested.

"We actually wanted to stay here for a little while longer. But you can leave if you want." I smiled.  Ava smiled and wrapped her arm around my waist.Shay smiled and nodded. I think she knew exactly what we were going to do.

"Have fun." Shay smiled as she left the villa. Ava and I looked at eachother.

"Do you think she knew?" Ava asked.

"I don't know and I honestly don't care." I said as I lifted her up and she wrapped her legs around my waist. She grinned and we kissed. I walked us over to the room and walked in. I laid her onto the bed and she smiled.

"Wow. A month we'll be here again." I smiled.

"Enough talk." She said pulling me by the collar of my shirt. Our lips met and we kissed. I hovered over her and kissed her everywhere. Let's just say, I can't wait till our wedding night.

*Ava's POV*

Justin and I both got dressed after our fun. We then left the villa and drove to the private jet. We have to go to New York so Justin can go on Jimmy's show. He'll be a guest and he will perform his song 'Not a Bad Thing'. They had to do rehearsal before the actual show so Nancy and I sat in the audience watching. The show is going to be so funny!  Justin and Jimmy decided that during the interview they would have  me come up onto the stage and I will talk to them for a little bit.

"Are you nervous?" I asked Justin as he put on his blazer.

"I'm never nervous for Jimmy's show.  It's just like him and I together,joking around but it's on camera." Justin said. He the turned to me. "Are you nervous?" He asked me.

"A little." I said.

"Babe you're going to be fine." He smiled.

"Justin it's national television." I laughed.

"I know that. But I'm going to be there so everything will be okay." He smiled.

"Okay." I smiled. He smiled and kissed my cheek.

"I have to get ready to go out there. You'll be fine. You're going to sit with Nancy backstage right?" Justin said.

"Yeah. I'll see you soon. Good Luck." I smiled.