Chapter Forty Two

*Ava's POV*

Today's the day I get married. I stood in front of my mirror. I am already in my wedding dress and my vail is already on. I took a deep breath trying to take it all in. I am getting married to the love of my life, thee Justin Randall Timberlake.

Grace and Nancy walked into my room wearing their bridesmaids dresses.

"You look like a princess." Grace smiled.

"You look amazing." Nancy smiled.

"Aw thanks." I smiled. I walked over to them and we all hugged. There then was a knock on the door.

"Who is it?" Nancy asked.

"It's Jimmy!" Jimmy said.

"Is Justin with you?" Nancy asked.

"No! The groom can't see the bride before the wedding!" Jimmy said.

"Ava go to the bathroom just in case he's actually with him." Nancy Said. I nodded and walked to the bathroom. Soon Nancy told me I could come out.

"You look beautiful Ava." Jimmy smiled.

"Thanks Jimmy." I smiled.

"I have a gift from Justin." Jimmy smiled. He handed me a box and I smiled.

"Thanks. Will you give this to him?" I smiled as I handed Jimmy Justin's gift.

"Sure. See you all soon!" Jimmy smiled as he left.

"Open the gift!"Nancy and Grace smiled. I opened the box and inside was a small box and a envelope. I first opened the envelope.

"What's it say?" Grace asked.

Dear future Mrs Justin Timberlake,

This gift in the box will look amazing on you. But everything looks amazing on you. I can't wait to see you at the alter. Remember I'll be the one wearing the bowtie!

Love your soon to be husband,

Mr Justin Timberlake

"Open the box!" Nancy smiled. I smiled and opened the box. It was a locket necklace that had a lot of diamonds in it. I opened it and inside was our names inside a heart.There is also a quote,  it says 'Love is all we need.'.

"What does that mean?" Grace asked about the quote.

"One time we were talking about how we came to together and he said 'love is all we need'." I smiled.

"That's so sweet." Nancy and Grace smiled.

*Justin's POV*

"Dude she looks amazing." Jimmy smiled as he walked into the room where I was getting ready.

"Well of course she looks amazing. She always looks amazing." I smiled.

"I gave her the gift and she gave me yours." He said. He handed me a box and I opened it. Inside was a letter and another box. I opened the letter first.

Dear Justin,

I really hope you love your gift. When I saw it I instantly thought of you. I love you so much Justin. See you at the alter. Remember I'll be the one in White!

Love your soon to be wife,

The Future Mrs Justin Timberlake

I smiled and opened the box. Inside was a silver watch. On the back side of the watch was our initials inside a heart.

"Man she has good taste." Jimmy laughed as I put it on.

"Tell me about it." I laughed. My parents then suddenly walked into the room.