Chapter Twenty

*Ava's POV*

The next morning I got up before anyone else and got ready. I had to be at Mom and Jamie's house so I could help her get ready. Soon I left Justin's house and drove to their house. When I got to the house I knocked on the door and she opened it.

"Are you ready to get married?" I smiled as we hugged.

"Yes!" She smiled. I then walked inside and we went to her and Jamie's room.

"Where's your dress? I've only seen pictures of it." I said.

"It's not here yet. Your Gram is bringing it over. I had her keep it at her house because I knew Jamie would try to see it." She said.

"Smart move." I smiled.

"So Jamie told me that Randall told him what Randall saw last night." Mom said. Oh crap.

"Oh he did." I said nervously.

"Yes he did." She laughed. I sighed and looked at her.

"Really Ava? In a car?" She laughed.

"There was no where else! We couldn't do anything back at his place because of his family!" I sighed. Mom looked at me and laughed.

"Don't worry it happened to me before." She laughed.

"Your boyfriend's dad caught you and him about to do something before?" I asked her.

"No. But I have done somethings in a car." She laughed.

"Ew mom." I said.

"Well you should be happy that's where you were conceived!" She laughed.

"Mom!" I groaned.

"Alright one more question. Are you two at least using protection?" She said.

"Yes mom!" I sighed.

"Good. Now we're done talking about this!" She laughed. The doorbell then rung. Mom and I went downstairs to open it.

"Gram!" I smiled.

"Mom!" Mom smiled. We them hugged her. I looked at her arms and she had the dress!

"Please tell me that's the dress!" I smiled.

"It is!" Gram smiled.

"I wanna see it!" I smiled. We took the dress into the living room and opened the bag that covered it.

"It's perfect." I smiled. Her dress was perfect for her.

I then looked over at mom and she was crying.

"Mom why are you crying?" I asked her as we hugged.

"I'm just so happy you're here." She smiled.

"So am I." I smiled. We then hugged again.

"C'mon let's go get your hair and make up done." I smiled.

*Justin's POV*

I woke up and turned to Ava's side of the bed expecting to see her, but she wasn't there. I forgot she had to go to her mom's to help her get ready. I smiled  and ran out of my room and down to the room Jamie is staying in. I ran inside and jumped on the bed.

"Wake up it's your wedding day!" I laughed.

"I'm getting married?" Stephen asked me. Crap I'm in the wrong room.

"Sorry Stephen!" I said as I ran out of the room. I looked down the hallway and there was Jamie.

"You're getting married!" I cheered as I ran to him.