Chapter Twenty One

*Justin's POV*

I woke up with a splitting headache.

"Ugh." I groaned quietly. I glanced over at a naked Ava snuggled into my side. I smiled and thought of what happened last night. I kind of remember some of last night, but I do remember what we did. Even though I was drunk it was amazing.

"Morning." Ava smiled. I smiled and kissed her forehead.

"Morning." I smiled.

"Do you remember any of last night?" She asked me.

"I don't remember some of the reception but I do remember what we did here." I smiled.

"Oh you do?" She grinned leaning in close to my face.

"Yeah." I grinned. We then pressed our lips on each others.

"Mmm" I smiled as we kissed. Ava pulled away and rested her head on my bare chest.

"I love you so much." She whispered.

"I love you to." I smiled. I kissed her forehead and wrapped my arm around her.

"So how amazing was last night?" I laughed.

"Best we've done." She laughed.

"Really?" I smiled. She nodded her head and I smiled.

"Maybe I should get drunk more often." I laughed.

"Uh maybe not. I would like to have you sober."She laughed.

"Alright." I laughed. She then kissed me and climbed out of bed.

"What did I do to get your sexy ass to be mine?" I smiled as I stared at her. She smiled and put a pair of my sweatpants and one of my sweatshirts on. She then climbed back into bed with me.

"There's a lot of things you did." She laughed.

"And they are?" I asked.

"Well you're very sexy, charming, smart, sexy, hilarious, amazing, sexy, talented and sexy. Oh did I mention sexy?" She smiled.

"Yes you did. Many times." I smiled. She laughed and smiled at me. Man I love this girl so much.

"Let's go eat some breakfast. Everyone is leaving in the afternoon." I said. I got out of bed and put a pair of sweatpants and a sweatshirt on.

We walked downstairs and made ourselves some breakfast. One by one everyone began coming down.

"So what time are you guy's leaving?" I asked them all.

"Our flights leave at two." Jimmy answered.

"Well it looks like we have six hours till you guy's leave." I said.

"So what should we do?" Ava asked.

"Paintballing!" Jimmy and I said at the same time.

"Yes!" Stephen and Jonathan cheered.

"But you'll get bruises." My mom Said.

"We'll be fine! So who's going to do it?" I said. Stephen,Jonathan,Jimmy,Nancy,Dad,Grace,Ava and I raised our hands.

"Randall are you really going to do this?" Lisa asked him.

"Yeah! It's time for me to feel young again." He smiled. We all laughed at him.

"Alright everyone get some clothes on and then we'll leave." Ava said. Everyone went to their rooms to get dressed. After we all got dressed and we got in our cars and went to go paintballing.