Chapter Thirty Six

*Justin's POV*

I woke up the next morning on the couch. I sat up and sighed. This couch may be comfy to sit on, but to sleep on it's pure torture. I looked around and saw the mess I made last night. On the coffee table I saw the picture of Ava and I. Then I remembered what happened with us.

I then got off of the couch and ran upstairs as fast as I could. I have to get to Ava. I have to talk to her. I threw on some clothes, shoes and ran out of the house to my car and drove to Alexis and Jamie's house. On my way there I called Jamie.

"Hey Jamie is Ava up yet?" I asked him.

"Not yet. She's still in her room." He said.

"Okay. I'm on my way over to your house. I have a plan of how I'm going to get her back." I said.

"Okay. Good luck." He said.

"Thanks." I said. We then hung up the phone and soon I arrived at their house. I walked over to her window and picked up a handful of small rocks. I then started to throw them one at a time at her window. Hopefully she'll wake up.

*Ava's POV*

I woke up to the sound of something hitting my window. I got out of bed,threw my hair in a ponytail and looked out the window. Down on the ground outside was Justin. When he saw me he smiled. I opened my window and smiled at him.

"Morning sleeping beauty." He smiled. I laughed and smiled at him. This man can make me smile,even if I'm supposed to be mad at him.

"Ava I'm sorry about everything with Britney. I'm not cheating on you with her. I would never cheat on you. I love you to much for that.You're my everything. The only reason I was with Britney was because she saw me at the coffee shop and she insisted that we talked. She means nothing to me. Ava you mean everything to me. I'm so sorry Ava." He said.

"I'm the one who should be sorry. I jumped to conclusions when I should've let you explain. I'm sorry about what happened when I was drunk. I think at the time I was upset about the baby and everything. I don't regret going on tour with you. Being with you is when I'm the most happiest.I love you Justin." I said. He smiled and walked away. Where did he go?

I then heard loud footsteps coming up the stairs and I ran out of my room. Justin and I almost bumped into each other. He held me close and we both smiled.

"I love you." We both said at the same time right before we kissed.

"Yes!" We heard Jamie say. Justin and I both laughed but we continued kissing.

"Alright you two." Jamie Said. We laughed and stopped kissing. We hugged each other tightly.

"I love you." He whispered in my ear.

"I love you too." I whispered back.

"Alright now that we are happy again, I think we are going to leave." Justin smiled. I smiled and nodded.

"Get out of here love birds." Jamie laughed. We laughed and walked out of the house and drove home. We walked into the house together and then I saw the living room.

"Justin what happened?" I gasped. I looked around and saw how messy it was.

"Shit." I heard Justin say under his breath. He then looked at me.

"I got upset last night." He said.

"What do you mean?" I asked him.

"I was just thinking about how I could've possibly lost you because of the whole Britney thing and then the baby." He sighed. I sighed and walked over to him.