Chapter Thirty Eight

*Ava's POV*

"You look beautiful." Justin smiled at me. I just got done with my hair and make up and I now am in my dress. (Her dress is like the dress Jessica wore to the Oscar's. I love that dress.)

"Thank you." I smiled. He smiled and kissed me lightly on the cheek. 

"Shall we go?" He held out his hand for me to hold.

"We shall." I took his hand and we walked out of the house together. We are going to the billboard awards.

When we reached the place where the awards were being held we had to walk and pose on the read carpet. Everyone screamed when we got out of the car. Justin held my hand and we walked down the red carpet. We first had to stand and let people take pictures of us. Justin wrapped his arm around my waist and I did the same to him. We both smiled as the photographers took pictures of us.

"You're doing amazing." Justin whispered in my ear. I smiled and kissed his cheek. We then saw Jimmy and Nancy.

"Justin! Ava!" Jimmy smiled.

"Hey!" We both smiled. We all hugged and took some pictures together. After that Justin had to do some interviews,so I stood with Johnny. Justin was talking to a person from E news when he waved me over to him. I smiled and walked over

"Here she is!" The interviewer smiled.

"Hi!" I smiled.

"Justin you sure know how to pick them." The interviewer smiled. Justin smiled and kissed my cheek.

"I sure do." He smiled.

"So are you two planning the wedding?" The person asked us.

"More like she is planning the wedding!" Justin laughed. We all laughed at him.

"Is this true Ava? Is thee Justin Timberlake not a good wedding planner?" The interviewer, who's name is Kaylee asked.

"He's not best." I laughed. Justin laughed and nodded his head.

"It's true!" Justin laughed.

"But he has helped out with somethings." I smiled.

"When will you two be getting married?" Kaylee asked us.

"Sometime in spring." Justin answered. Johnny then walked over and told us it was time to go.

"Thank you!" Kaylee smiled at us. We then walked into the large place where the show was.  As we walked to our seats we made many stops so Justin could introduce me to some people. I met Jay Z, Beyonce,Rihanna, Timberland, Pharell and many more celebrities. Soon the show started. Justin won eight awards! I'm so proud of him! The last award of the night was a surprise.

"The billboard award people have decided to add a award. This award is the cutest couple award. Here are the nominees." The host smiled.

"Maybe we'll be in it." Justin whispered to me. I smiled and nodded.

"Jay Z and Beyonce! Jimmy and Nancy Fallon! Drake and Rihanna! Lastly, Justin Timberlake and Ava Little!" The host smiled. I looked over at Justin and we both were smiling.

"You two are totally going to win." Nancy smiled.

"The winner is... Justin Timberlake and Ava Little!" The host smiled. Justin's song 'Mirrors' came on as we walked onto the stage. We took the award and went to the podium to make a speech.

"Thank you so much for this. I guess Ava and I really are the cutest couple." Justin laughed. The whole crowd laughed.

"Thank you all!" I smiled.