Chapter Thirty Three

*Justin's POV*

I slowly opened my eyes. Where am I? I looked around and realized where I am. A hospital. My parents sat around me. They still haven't noticed that I'm awake.

Ava! Where's Ava?

"Where's Ava?." I asked quietly. They all looked and saw me.

"Justin." My mom cried. She kissed my forehead as the tears streamed down her face.

"Where's Ava?" I asked again. All of them looked at eachother.

"Where is she? I want to see her now!" I said.

"Justin you can't see her yet." Dad Said.

"Why?" I asked.

"Because she's still unconscious." He sighed. I looked at him in shock. No, this can't be true.

"How long have I been out?" I asked.

"A day." Lisa answered.

"The baby." I said. They all looked at me and then looked at the ground. Mom and Lisa started crying. They tried to hide it from me but they couldn't.

"Is the baby?" I asked. I couldn't finish the rest of my sentence. I couldn't say the word.

"I'm sorry Justin." Paul sighed. Tears formed in my eyes and I felt them stream down my face.

"No! You're lying." I yelled. I then tried to get out of the bed but dad held me down.

"Justin. The baby is gone." He said with tears streaming down his face.

"No! This can't be happening! You're lying!" I cried.

"I wish I was son." He cried.

"How am I going to tell Ava?" I asked.

"I don't know but you have to calm down. Ava needs you now more than ever." He said. I nodded and tried to calm down but I couldn't.

"She can't be gone." I cried. Dad hugged me as we cried together.

Suddenly the door to the room opened. It was Jamie ans Alexis. Both of them looked like they have been crying.

"I'm so sorry." I said. Alexis walked over to me and we hugged.

"It's not your fault Justin." She said.

"Yes it is." I said.

"Don't blame yourself Justin." Jamie Said.

"Have you seen Ava yet?" I asked them.

"No we don't want to see her until she knows about." Alexis said.

"I'll tell her." I said.

"The doctor Said we can get you a wheelchair and you can go to her room." Mom said. I nodded and they got me a wheelchair. Dad wheeled me to her room. I guess she woke up a little bit ago.

"Justin." She smiled when she saw me.

"Ava." I smiled. Dad wheeled me over to her bed and then left us.

"I thought something happened to you." She cried as we hugged.

I wish it was me, I thought to myself.

"I'll never leave." I smiled.

"They won't tell me about how the baby is Justin." She sighed. I looked at the ground.

"Justin?" She asked.

"Ava I'm sorry." I cried. I couldn't look at her.

"No. She is not gone." She cried. I looked up at her and saw tears streaming down her face.