Disclaimer/ Introduction

Hello and welcome to my story! It has taken me a very long time to complete this story (about a year) and now it's finally completed. I have begun the process of editing it so there should be minimal mistakes. On that note if there are somethings I missed, please excuse any misspelled words or grammatical errors. I am not an english major and although english is my first language I still suck at it.

Important:
• This story does not contain destined mates. The moon goddess is a myth to all characters in the story. So when she is referenced they're not actually speaking or praying to a goddess.
• One of the characters in my story is apart of the LGBTQ+ community and I will not tolerate any hate. This is a place of acceptance no matter your race, religion or sexual orientation.

No part of this story may be copied or reproduce in anyway. If you see this happening please alert me.

All characters and the majority of the towns and cities are fictional. The majority of this story is fictional!

Now that we've gotten through all of that! I hope you truly enjoy the story. All chapters are available for reading pleasure!
Xoxo

 All chapters are available for reading pleasure!Xoxo

TEASER:

"Please," I begged pulling on the man's arm that was wrapped around my torso, pressing me to him. I wanted nothing more then to be freed of his grasp."Please don't hurt me."

"Shhhhhh," He whispered gently in my ear, "It'll only hurt for a second."

"Dad please!" I yelled out for help, but it was too late. As soon as the words escaped my mouth his canines were deep in my neck. I flinched in pain as my neck began to burn. It was like he poured gasoline all over me and set my body on fire.

Octavia never thought she'd be ripped away from the only thing she new, family, but when she is she's force to adapt to a new pack and a cruel mate.

Ajax didn't have the intention to forcefully mark this young girl. So then why did he?

Find out in, "Forcefully Mated To Him."