Chapter 5

Octavia:

Octavia:

A week had passed since the sparring incident. I haven't made much contact with Ajax. If anything, I think he's avoiding me. Which is a little strange because it seemed like torturing me was his favorite side hobby. Not that I'm really complaining.

In the meantime I've been getting to know the pack a bit better. I made a new friend Cynthia who is Samuel's sister. The three of us have grown pretty close, but of course with Samuel comes Ajax. So we don't hang out as often as Cynthia and I do.

Cipher had been pretty busy all week helping her mother plan the joining ceremony that will welcome me into their pack. Which also means I have to face Ajax today. I'm also hoping that this has no effect on our mate bond. My wolf has been a little on edge lately with the whole being distant from him.

I was currently on the training field with Cynthia and we thought it would be a good idea to run a few laps around the track to blow off some steam.

"I can't wait to see you in your ceremonial dress today." Cynthia smiles as we continue to run.

I give her a confused look,"Why I'm probably going to look  awful. I'm already feeling nervous."

This time she's the one who gave me a confused look, "Why are you feeling nervous?"

"Because it's Ajax that we're talking about. Who knows what he would do? Plus, Cipher told me the dress has to be white and what if it looks to too much like a wedding dress. Also, what if I trip and fall in front the whole pack." At this point I had to stop running because I was getting way too worked up.

"Okay okay okay, lets calm down for a minute yeah?" Cynthia said placing her hand on my shoulder.

"Everything is going to be fine. I promise. If I know Cipher she will not let Ajax ruin anything and she will make sure that the dress is prefect."

I nod my head and let her words sink in. She's right. Cipher is the queen of planning and perfection, it's so crazy how much she reminds me of Siren. Oh how I miss her and her crazy ideas, but right now I wanted nothing more than to lay down and take a nap. I felt so gross and sweaty.

"Thanks Cynthia. I think I'm gunna head back and take a shower. I don't feel too hot." I explain.

"Sure thing, pal. I'll see you later, yeah?" I nod my head and watch has she runs off and continues to exercise. I turn around and walk slowly making sure to take my time to get there. It was currently only noon time and the ceremony is taking place at 10:00pm.

I practically had the rest of the day all to myself and had nothing to do. I had learned my way around the entire territory pretty easily over the past week. I was trying my very best to avoid the monster whom I currently lived with and I found that exploring the territory was the best way to do so.