Chapter 16

Octavia:

Octavia:

"It's so sexy!" Siren screams as she hits the play button on the remote vigorously, nearly breaking it. She bounced up and down on the black leather recliner waiting for me to finish scooping the popcorn.

Turns out Ajax's movie room was like an actual freaking theater. Siren and I were both in awe for the first five minutes before we started jumping around like children. There was a popcorn machine, with a mini fridge, a bar, and a shit ton of candy.

On the far side of the wall was by far the biggest tv I've ever seen in my whole life, it has to be at least one hundred inches long. I was completely amazed.

Siren had soon figured out that the tv had some hack or website that allowed us to watch movies that had recently come out in theaters. Which lead her to find Fifty Shades Darker. This movie was our guilty pleasure back home. Everyone hated this movie bedsides Siren and I. We had never read the books, but the movies were definitely our thing.

I jump onto the recliner next to her and hand her a bunch of snacks and put the popcorn in the middle of us just as the opening credits began. The soundtrack to this movie was also amazing.

"Ugh, I adore the dress she's wearing!" Siren whines while shoveling a handful of popcorn into her mouth.

"She looks so gorgeous." I comment unwrapping my Reese Peanut-butter cup. I absolutely love chocolate and peanut-butter. It's truly a match made in heaven.

We continued to shovel food into our mouth for about a good hour until we were full. This movie was a bit funnier than expected and Siren and I couldn't help but giggle like little girls everytime a steamy sexy scene played.

"Why don't I have a personal Christian Grey?" Siren asks, a pout on her lips as she turns to face me.

"I don't know, why don't I have one?" I feign a perplexed and confused expression before we burst out into laughter.

"I mean you could, if you and your mate ever get into good terms." Siren shrugs as she faces the screen once more. Ana was currently exploring the red room and Christian just walked in.

"He's no where near being Christian Grey." I say with a roll of my eyes. Christian has in no way abused Ana and everything they did together was consensual. Whereas Ajax is rough and mean without a care in the world as to how I feel.

"They're both rich. I mean, come on. Look at this room." She says gesturing around to the large theater. "And this house. It's amazing."

"Christian Grey is way more rich." I sigh.

"Yeah that's true."

"Plus, he's got a nice butt. I've never seen my mates butt before." I add jokingly.

"Oh my god. This is our favorite part." Siren says straightening in her seat. I copy her actions and glue my eyes to the screen.

We both watch intently has Christian begins to strap the contraption around Anastasia's ankles. Siren grabs onto my arm in suspense as he raises her legs and BOOM! It locks and coincides with the music perfectly.

"I love that part!" We both yell out in unison.

"Goddess! He's so hot, I need him." Siren says hopelessly and collapses back into the recliner.

"Interesting choice of movie." His deep voice sends a sharp chill down my spine causing me to jump from my seat and scramble for the remote. I hit the pause button quickly my hands trembling with embarrassment.

Siren practically falls off the recliner while reaching for the light switch and we both turn around sheepishly to find Ajax leaning on the wall near the entrance.

"Um—" I say stupidly, wracking my brain for a coherent sentence.

"We were just—" Siren points behind us at the screen.

"Well, you came at the good part." I blurt out.

Ajax raises his eyebrows amused and pushes himself off the wall. "Yes, it does seem that way."

I push my fingers through my hair nervously as Siren leans over and whispers. "I feel so freaking stupid."

I nod my head in utter embarrassment. It's not embarrassing that we were watching Fifty Shades Darker. What's embarrassing was our reaction to Ajax coming into the room.

"Siren, you have a lot of explaining to do. Octavia and I will meet you in my office in just a few minutes." Ajax gives Siren a pointed look and she immediately ducks her head and scurries out of the room leaving me alone with the beast.

Once she was gone his cool blue eyes landed upon me. I wish I could know what he's thinking. He's so hot and cold. One minute he's angry and yelling and the next he's assaulting my neck with his full lips.

"So this is the good part huh?" He asks, a smirk falling on his lips.

I wring my hands in front of me nervously. "Yup."

"I didn't know you were a fan of..." He trails off looking behind me at the paused screen of Christian Grey kissing up Ana's thigh.

"Is everything okay with Siren?" I say trying to distract him from the movie.

"I don't know. Is my butt as nice as Christian's?" He asks a small smile replacing his smirk.

A look of horror dawns on my face and I nearly collapse at the fact that he was listening in on Siren and I's conversation. This is extremely embarrassing. Of course this would happen to me, because my life is just one large cruel joke.

"I—erm. I don't know?" I keep my eyes trained on the ground, finding a sudden interest in my shoes.

He takes large advancing steps towards, making me want to cower away but I refrain from doing so. His hand comes up to my chin, giving it a small push so that my eyes could meet his. Emotionless. Why? I wish I knew.

His hand cups my face and his thumb brushes along my bottom lip.

"Your friend was keeping an important detail from us, and if your dreams or more than just nightmares then were all in a shit ton of trouble." He whispers out softly, his eyes trained on my lips.

Like & Comment

Like & Comment.