Epilogue

Ajax:

Ajax:

December Twelfth.

I close my eyes and rest my forehead in the palms of my hands. I can't do this anymore. How could I have allowed this to happen? I was supposed to protect her and now-

The undeniable anger and guilt begins to pool into the pit of my stomach and build like a tsunami. I grab at the strands of my hair in frustration, willing for this pain to go away. How much longer will she be like this? It has been ten days. Ten.

Lifting my head I look at her once more. Her skin seemed paler than usual and her chest rose and fell at an uneven pace that made my heart clench with worry. The bandage that stuck to the right part of her neck covered not only a wound, but a second mark. The anger builds further swallowing my guilt and making my body become rigid.

How could that sick son of a bitch do this?

The doctors don't know what to expect. Her vitals have been all over the place and they have had to revive her three times. Something like this has never happened in our history. Cipher has been searching nonstop for an answer while I on the other hand hunt for the man responsible as he hides from me.

I will do more than just rip that bastard to shreds. I am going to eat him alive. My wolf stirs slightly at the thought, getting excited. That's all he seems to respond to anymore, revenge.

Breathing in deeply I move my chair closer to the side of the hospital bed. Hesitantly I wrap my larger hand around her soft delicate one. I've been so afraid to touch her. I don't want to cause anymore harm.

Slowly and carefully I press my lips to the back of her hand. I squeeze my eyes shut and pray to anyone whom is listening that they return my mate to me. That she wakes up and we find a way to permanently remove his mark on her.

Because once that mark is gone... I am going to bring upon a death so unbearable and miserable he would've wished he had taken his own life.

The sequel will be named: Willingly Loving Him

Willingly Loving Him.

It's already posted on my profile/page, check it out for more details

Thank you for reading!
xoxo