Chapter 6

Octavia:

Octavia:

I ran fast. Dashing through the woods, dodging trees. I had to get away. All I could feel was them getter closer. The cold wind nipped at my nose and jostled my fur. As my paws thudded against the snowy ground my heart only races faster. Maybe I should hide? My wolf rejected that thought and pushed to go even faster. But it was no use. He was still there. He was still chasing us. "He's coming for you." "I can't do this anymore, Octavia."

"Octavia."

"Octavia, wake up. Jesus Christ." He sighed heavily and shook my shoulder lightly before shaking it more violently, successfully earning a groan from me.

"That's it. I can't do this anymore. Ajax is coming to deal with you." He sassed. I heard his footsteps leave and the door closed. My mind was all a bit foggy from Samuel yelling at me and that weird dream. Who was I running from?

I snuggle in deeper in my blankets. There was no way Ajax cared enough to come up here and wake me up. No way. I was extremely tired since I had gotten no sleep last night. I probably fell asleep around 3:00am due to my obsessive mind and it's over thinking.

I could feel myself dozing off once more, it was like I was being lifted up into unconsciousness. But then suddenly I heard a door open and the lights flick on. I didn't dare open my eyes just in case it really was Ajax. But something felt strange, I peeked open an eye to see the devil himself right in front of my face. Only I was in the bathroom and he was placing me in the bathtub.

"What the—" I cut myself with a scream as he turned the water on to its coldest setting. I jumped up immediately and practically threw myself out of the tub. "What the hell?!" I yelled wiping the water from my face.

"Good morning to you too, ugly duckling." His face was emotionless, per usual. "You have ten minutes to get ready." He exited the bathroom without another word. Goddess! If I could only punch him right in his smug little face.

"Oh," He said popping his back into the bathroom. "The maid has laid out an outfit for you in the closet. Wear that. We need to look presentable."

I bared my teeth at him and he simply rolled his eyes. Moron. "We need to look presentable" I mocked him in my head. Why must he be so annoying?

I started off by brushing my teeth and washing my face. Then I combed through my slightly damped hair before putting it into two Dutch braids. I head over to my closet to see the outfit that was laid out for me. It was a 3/4 sleeve floral maxi dress, paired with a blush pink floppy hat and block styled heels that wrapped up and around the ankles.

I'll admit that I didn't enjoy seeing the heels but it was decent outfit. I slip into the dress and put on the heels. Once I stand I'm immediately four inches taller than before. It was actually kind of strange for me to be this tall.