Chapter 27

Octavia:

Octavia:

November twenty-seventh.

From the moment I entered the pack house I felt nothing but love and support. The inside of the pack house was beautifully decorated along with the backyard. There were about five cakes covered in white roses and on top of each of them read happy birthday. The kitchen was overflowing with food, snacks and drinks while the outside was buzzing with people and music. Everyone seemed to be having a great time, which made me extremely happy.

Thankfully Ajax never left my side as swarms of people came to greet me and wish me a happy birthday. There were just over five hundred people in this pack so without the help of Ajax I'm sure I would've been overwhelmed with all of the people.

I would check on my family from time to time and I was more than pleased to find them mingling with the pack. Christina nearly suffocated me in a hug and I have yet to see Alexander, Sam and Cipher.

"Alpha." A large buff looking man approaches us and Ajax gives him a taught nod as he separates himself from me. The moment he steps away I feel cold. I watch him as the man leans in to whisper something in his ear. Hopefully, a group of people don't all try to speak to me at the same time. I get so anxious.

"Happy birthday, Octavia." A hand lands gingerly on my shoulder causing me to turn around a little startled. What startled me wasn't just the fact that they had snuck up on me from behind but also the fact that they had called me by my name. For the past few hours or so everyone has been calling me "Luna". I nearly forgot my own name.

Once I see her familiar face a smile breaks its way onto my lips.

"Oh my gosh, Cynthia!" I wrap her up in a hug before pulling back to examine her better. Her hair was cut into a blunt bob and her brown eyes were bright with excitement. She seemed a bit more tan which is odd because I'm pretty sure she went to Europe. I've heard they get a lot of rain in places like France. I could be wrong though...

"You look great!" She compliments as she grasp a piece of my long hair in between her fingers.

"Thank you, so do you. You're so tan for someone who just got back from London."

"Oh," She laughs lightly and pushes her fingers through her short bob, which complimented her facial structure very nicely. "I actually got back home on the fourteenth, but I've just been so busy I forgot to check in and just last week I went on a weekend trip to the Caribbean."

"Oh," My eyes roam her face carefully as I try and keep up with her story. "That sounds great, we definitely have to hang out soon."

"Ye-"

"Happy birthday, Octavia." Alexander says placing hand on my upper arm before bringing me into a hug.

"Thank you so much, for everything. You guys really didn't have to do all of this."