Chapter 28

Octavia:

Octavia:

December First.

"We will be seeing our first snow fall tomorrow morning. It will be light as it begins here in the north east and moves up high where it'll pick up wind, leaving our friends to the north with a couple of inches of snow."

I turn the weather report down as they begin to talk about the regular news. I could feel my anxiety build. Tomorrow could be the day. The day that we've all been waiting for. I push my hands through my tangled bird's nest and grab the throw blanket, wrapping it around myself.

It's been three days since my birthday. Three days since we saw Siren. Two days since my family left. We explained the whole situation to them and my father swore he would be back here by first snow fall. He knew Jalex as a child and thought that he could reason with him. I'm not too sure about that plan, but my father was stubborn and insisted.

Glancing over my shoulder at the clock that sat beside the bed, it read 7:07am. I yanked myself out of bed and up the stairs for this weather report and it only brought me bad news in the matter of seven minutes. I pray it doesn't snow tomorrow. Or that it doesn't stick to the ground.

"You know you could just move into my room." Ajax says exiting the bathroom in nothing but a towel wrapped around his waist. When I snuck in he was already in the shower so this is the first I'm seeing of him today.

"I'm only here for the tv, silly goose." I wave the remote at him teasingly and he just sends me a smirk before heading into the closet.

He looks so good. Gosh the things that we could do to him. Wait, What? We? I shake away the dirty thoughts that my wolf planted and turn my attention back to the tv.

Opening the Netflix app, I quickly put on my new obsession. Supernatural. I totally lost sight of Reign. I have completely moved on from that show. It only made me think of that back stabbing bitch.

"I'm calling a last minute training session with the warriors of the pack. I just want to see where we stand before the snow falls tomorrow." Ajax says plopping down on the couch beside me, shirtless. He places his running sneakers on the floor in front of him and a white shirt in between us.

Trying my best not too stare and possibly drool, I keep my eyes focused on his face. "The news said the snow fall is going to be light. It might not even stick."

"Yes, but I like to be prepared ducky." He sends me a wink as he begins to lace up his shoes. I roll my eyes playfully before turning back to Sam and Dean. This show is so great. Two brothers hunting supernatural beings, it's exactly my cup of tea. Although they did get the werewolf part wrong.

Watching from the corner of my eye, Ajax's biceps flex as he pulls his shirt over his head and covering his beautiful chest. I hadn't realized how much faith I had in him until now. I have a lot. Before I met him there were rumors circling him and his pack. People often whispered about the ferocity and bravery he withheld. If anything, the rumors mentioned that he was indeed the Alpha to fear most.