Chapter 11

Octavia:

Octavia:

I roll over lazily and shove my face into the large silky pillow that laid beneath the mess of my hair. My mind felt foggy as I tried to recall what was happening or even what day it was. I didn't have the energy to move so, I lay like this for a few moments before I begin to remember the events of last night.

I lift my head off the pillow quickly and shove my birds nest of a hair out of my face and scan the room, that just so happens to not be mine. I sit up as the bathroom door opens and a cloud of steam flows into the room. Ajax in all his naked chest glory steps out with merely a towel wrapped around his waist. Jesus, help me.

I could feel the blood flow to my cheeks as I turn away quickly, wanting to respect his privacy. It was also an attempt to stop my mind from wandering into dangerous places. My wolf was a dirty girl.

"Oh good, you're up." He says pushing his dark brown, almost black, hair back as a few strands dared to fall onto his forehead.

"That's not good." I grumble and flop back onto the bed and tug the duvet over my face. I never wanted to see the light of day again. I just wanted nestle up in a cocoon of blankets.

"It is good, because Cipher came back alone and unmated. She's been asking for you." He rips the blanket away and I flinch at the sight of his still naked chest. I scoot away from him and he gives me a weary look.

"I'm not going to hurt you." His voice becoming more cold. I probably offended him, but it's his fault for jumping to such conclusions.

"It's not that," I roll my eyes at his tone. "Could you just, maybe, throw some clothes on." I could feel the heat in my cheeks once more.

A boyish grin takes place on his plump lips and I so badly just want to punch him in his smug face. He crosses his arms over his sculpted chest and his biceps bulge. Lord, please send immediate help.

"What's the matter? Are you not enjoying the view?"

I groan and roll over to the other side of the bed and step down. There was no way I was going near him like that. The only thing that was covering his junk was that towel.

"I gotta go, Cipher needs me." I send him a fake sweet smile before speed walking out of the room. I thought I heard him chuckle but I couldn't be sure as I closed the door behind me.

I showered and changed quickly, before pulling a brush through my bush looking hair and pulling it back into a high ponytail.

The territory was oddly silent as I made my way over to the Alpha's Family home. I don't come here very often seeing as they usually come to me. The last time I was here I was running away from Ajax... it seems so long ago now. I still can't believe that he treated his mother with so much disrespect.

I knock on the door politely and Alexander opens it, a pair of reading glasses perched on the bridge of his nose.

"Ah! Octavia come in, come in." He waves me inside excitedly. "We've been expecting you. I'm sorry it's so early. Ciphers been up all night and Christina just doesn't know what to do anymore."