Bound- Chapter 2

Bound

Chapter 2

Ally, what are you doing?" Emmy asked. Ally smiled.

"I’m reading." She said. Emmy and Elliot had fallen asleep about an hour before and she thought it would be a good time to read a little.

"Steph never read to us. Can you read to me?" she asked. Ally nodded and put a bookmark in her book, then put her book on the little coffee table. She got up and walked over to her book case afterwards.

"What are you doing Mommy?" Elliot asked. She smiled even brighter.

"I’m getting a book to read to Emmy. Would you like to listen?" she asked. Elliot nodded.

"Yes, please." He said. Ally finally found the book she was looking for.

"Come on." She said, leading him back to her spot on the couch. "Get on both sides and I’ll read you my favorite book."

"It is going to be a hard book?" Emmy asked. Ally shook her head.

"Not at all. My dad read this to me when I was your age and I’ve loved it ever since. It does have some thing that not everybody likes though." She said. Elliot looked at her.

"What?"

"Vampires," Ally said with a smile. Emmy frowned slightly.

"Steph said that vampires are real and used to rule the world." She said. Ally shook her head.

"I’m not so sure about that. My dad used to say that to me to scare me into minding."

"Oh, okay, read please." Emmy said. Ally nodded.

"It all started back when the vampires wanted to come out of the shadows." Ally said.

---------------------------

Eztli smiled. He knew the girl was the one for his son. She had the book after all. It was her favorite book too.

He remembered when he met his little Akeldama. She was his everything right from the start. Little Allison would be his son’s everything. All he had to do was get them to meet.

-------------------------------

The next day was a bit hectic. It was the first day of school. Ally was starting collage and the twins would be in kindergarten.

"Mommy, do I look okay?" Emmy asked. Ally smiled at her.

"Of course, baby. You look amazing." She said.

"Mommy, are we buying lunch or taking it?" Elliot asked.