Bound- Chapter 14

Bound

Chapter 14

Ally didn’t have a clue as to where she was. She could barely remember anything that had happened the night before. Her head felt fuzzy. She couldn’t get a good grip on her memories.

"You have to let her go! She’s not meant to be here!" She heard a woman’s voice yell. Ally recognized it, but she couldn’t remember where she had heard it before.

"The deal has already been made, Marissa. I don’t care who she is. She’s mine now. That was our deal." A man said. She could tell by the way he talked that he was a vicious man.

"I don’t care what your deal with him was! She’s not your property! I’m not going to let her end up like me!"

"Enough Marissa! You are to stay here and care for her until you complete your task. If you don’t do as I say those pathetic kids of yours will be killed, as will you." The man said. Ally shrank back.

"As you wish," The woman, Marissa, said. Ally heard the door open, causing her to cower back. "I’m not going to hurt you, darling."

"Where am I?" Ally asked. She was confused out of her mind. She couldn’t understand what was going on. She couldn’t get her head wrapped around anything.

"You’re on an estate, somewhere in the country. I’m not entirely sure either and I’ve been here for sixteen years." Marissa said. "I’m Marissa, darling, what’s your name?"

"Ally," she said. Marissa laughed slightly.

"I know that, darling. I meant your full name." she said.

"My name’s Allison." She said. Marissa nodded.

"I’m so sorry you’re here, darling, but I’m going to do my best to protect you while you’re here." She said. Ally shook her head.

"I’m not even sure how I got here, but I know it’s not your fault." Ally said.

"You don’t know how you got here?" Ally shook her head. "That’s odd. They’ve brought in other girls but none of them had ever lost their memory before."

"Mommy," A young, girlish voice said from the doorway. "Who is this?"

Ally watched, smiling softly, as a young girl walked over to Marissa, and then climbing on the bed to get closer to Ally.

"I’m Ally," She said. "What’s your name?"

"I’m Michelle," the little girl said. "I have a brother too, but I don’t know where he is."

"I’m right here," A little boy said, walking over to where his sister and mother were sitting with Ally. "I’m Holton."

"It’s nice to meet you, Holton." Ally said. Holton smiled slightly.

"You look like Mom," He said, and then he looked over at his mother. "Why is that?"

"I’m not so sure," Marissa said, but Ally could tell she was lying. Ally looked closer at her, taking in the details of her face. That was when recognition hit her.

"You’re my mom, aren’t you?" Ally asked. Marissa nodded.

"I am, Allison. The person who has you took me when you where little. He threatened to kill you and your sister if I tried to escape. I couldn’t leave. I didn’t want you two to get hurt." Her mom explained. Ally couldn’t breathe. She wanted to believe it, but something just didn't seem right. She decied to ignore it and just be happy to finally have her mom.

"Mommy, what are you talking about?" Michelle asked. Holton seemed to understand.

"We have an older sister?" He asked. Their mom nodded.