Bound- Chapter 13

Bound

Chapter 13

Akeldama wasn’t sure about what to do. There had already been a lot of problems lately, seeing as one of her kids was to be taking over the throne soon, but this just made everything much worse.

"What’s going on, Darling?" Eztli asked her. Akeldama smiled softly.

"We are going out to eat tonight." She said. Eztli nodded his consent.

"Alright, now what’s bothering you?" he asked.

"I can’t say, but you will find out tonight." She said. "Ally has something to tell us all."

"What problem has come up now?"

"I’m not saying if it’s a problem or not. You will find out tonight at dinner."

--------------------

Marissa wasn’t so sure about killing her mate. She may have been gone for so long, but she still loved him. She could never forget him. He was the father of her first child, her little girl that was grown by now. He had another daughter that Marissa had thought of as her own. She didn’t want to kill him, no matter what he had done to her captor.

She looked in the mirror, seeing herself for the first time in a few months. He was never big about her seeing what she looked like.

"Mommy," A little voice said from the doorway. "Do I get to go with you?"

"Yes, you are going with your mother." She heard him say. "Just like your brother."

"Mommy, we get to go with you!" Her little girl said, running up to her and hugging her tight. Marissa hugged her back, bringing the little girl close to her.

"I know, and I’m so very glad." She said.

"I’m letting you know this now, Marissa. If you fail to do this, you and your children will be brought back here." He told her. Marissa nodded.

"I understand."

--------------------------

Lelia smiled as she watched her daughter play in the garden. She knew how bad Ally felt with the twins gone. She would be upset too. Those twins were like Ally’s own children.

"So, what are you thinking about?" John asked, sitting down next to her.

"About how upset Ally must be with the twins missing. I don’t know what I’d do if Maddie was taken from us." Lelia said, leaning her head on her husband’s shoulders.

"Well, how would you feel about another kid?" John asked. This was a subject that was never brought up with her husband. The last time she had brought it up; John had to leave the house.

"You want another kid?" Lelia asked. John nodded.

"I know that you’ve wanted one, and I do too. I think it’s time to try for another one." He said. Lelia had tears in her eyes. She had been waiting for this day for a very long time.

-------------------------

Altair had been going mad all day. He knew something was wrong with Ally, but she had kept it a secret all day long. He wanted to know. He needed to help her.

"Ally, please, tell me what’s bothering you." Altair said. Ally shook her head. "Why not? I know it’s important. You’ve been upset all morning."

"Please, Altair, don’t keep asking. You’ll find out at dinner, I promise." Ally said. Altair shook his head, frustrated.

"I want to know. I hate seeing you upset." He said. Ally walked over to him, sitting next to him.

"I know you do, but I just can’t tell you. Not right now, anyway. I’m sorry." She said, leaning into him. "I really am sorry."

"I know you are," He said, "I just want to help."

"I know you do. I love that you want to," she said, getting closer to him. "It’s just too dangerous right now."

Then she did something he never thought she would do.

-------------------

"Where’s Ally at?" Odol asked his little brother. Altair smiled softly at the thought of his mate.

"She’s getting ready for dinner." He said. Odol nodded, but something seemed different about his little brother.

"What’s up with you?" Odol asked him. Altair shook his head.

"Nothing’s up with me. Why would you ask that?"

"Because you are acting a little strange. I want to know what’s going on." He said. Altair shook his head, still smiling. That’s when it hit him. He knew what had happened. "Ally… did something, didn’t she?" he asked. Altair laughed at that, which gave Odol the answer. "She did exactly what I'm thinking, didn't she?"

"Yeah, she did."

------------------

Ally couldn't keep the smile off of her face. She was feeling giddy.

"What's got you so happy?" Lelia asked her, walking into her room. "You seem so much perkier than earlier today."

"I'm feeling a lot better than earlier." Ally said.

"What happened between you and Altair?" Lelia asked. Ally blushed, causing Lelia to squeal.

"Lelia, please be quiet." Ally said. Lelia smiled brightly at her.

"I can't believe it!"

------------------------

"Eli, where's Eliza?" Emmy asked her brother. Eliot shrugged.

"I'm not sure, but she's bound to come back." He said.

"Do you think she's going to help us get out of here?"

"Of course I am," Eliza said, walking up behind the kids. "I'm going to get you home, I promise."

---------------------------

"Holter, I want the girl tonight. No more stalling." Colton said. Holter shook his head.

"I can’t tonight, Colton. They won’t be at the house." Holter said. He wasn’t sure what to do. He needed to get Ally. He couldn’t wait any longer.

"Either you get her tonight, or you will die." Colton told him. Holter sighed.

"Yes sir. The girl will be captured tonight."