Bound- Chapter 15

Bound

Chapter 15

Ally didn’t know what was going on. She couldn’t see anything. It was just pitch black.

"Where is she?" She heard a rough, male voice say. She could feel herself being picked up.

"Right here," The person carrying her said. "So, since you got what you wanted, will you deliver on your side of the deal?"

"Of course, Holter. Her life has been traded for yours now." The voice said. She felt herself being dropped on something hard. She still couldn’t see anything though. "One warning though, Holter. You are not allowed back here. She is mine to do with as I please."

"I don’t really care. She’s nothing to me."

-------------------

Ally could finally remember most of what happened the night she was taken. She couldn’t remember all of it, but it was a lot more than she could before.

"Ally, is everything alright?" Her mother asked her. Ally nodded.

"Of course, I’m just fine." She answered. Her mother shook her head as Ally had the other day.

"I want the truth from you, Ally." Her mother said. Ally sighed.

"The thing is, I remember something from when I was taken. He promised my ‘father’ that if he brought me here, he wouldn’t be killed. If you have to kill him, then the deal is broken. That means that he can’t do anything to me."

"Well, I’m supposed to kill him. If I do, then he can’t hurt you."

-----------------

"Altair, we need to talk," his mother said the next day. Altair sighed.

"What about, Mom?" He asked.

"You know what it’s about, Altair." His father said.

"And I told you my answer for now." He replied. He was getting annoyed with this conversation.

"Altair, it doesn’t work that way. I know you want Ally’s opinion about this, but we can’t wait for it. We need to know now, Altair." His mother said.

"Why did you decide to choose now?" He asked his parents. His parents sighed.

"We’ve waited too long to decided, son. It’s time now, and we can’t help that." His father said. He laughed humorlessly.

"So you decided when she happened to disappear? I’m sorry that you need an answer now, but I can’t give one to you. It’s not just my decision, but it’s Ally’s too. Her life would be changed just as much as mine. Not to mention the twins. I can’t give you an answer right now." He told his parents.

"Altair, we can’t do anything about it. We have to have a yes or no answer. Lelia’s already told us she wasn’t going too because she didn’t want that life for Maddie, but we need your answer before we ask your brother." His mom said. His father set his hand on her arm.

"Love, let’s leave him alone for now. He needs to think about some things." His father said. His mother nodded, and then looked over at Altair.

"Dinner should be ready soon, if you want to come down. The twins are in the backyard with Lelia and Maddie, so you may want to bring them in to clean up." His mother said before she walked out of his room. His father stayed behind.

"It’s a tough decision since she’s not here, and I know that, but we can’t wait very long, Son. I’m sorry we did this, but it’s out of our hands now." His father said. "You need to be positive, though. Ally will be found, but it will take some time. I know you miss her, but we can’t do anything about it until we find out where she was taken." His father said, walking out of his room after. Altair sighed again.