Bound- Chapter 19

Bound

Chapter 19

Altair smiled down at Ally, who had her face buried in his chest. He knew she was embarrassed. That was how Ally was. She was innocent, even now.

"Ally, don’t be so embarrassed," He said. "I’m not, so you shouldn’t be either."

"You did that on purpose," She said, "I know you did."

Altair laughed slightly. He had done it on purpose. He knew how she would react to his suggestion.

"Ally, no one is going to think anything of it. My brother was much worse when he found his mate. Besides, my parents and everyone else in this house won’t mind it every once in a while, as long as we aren’t making out in front of them. They all have a mate Ally. It’s just... normal." He told her. He understood that she was innocent, but he also knew it was more than that. He knew that Ally was afraid of being judged by his family. She loved his family, so she didn’t want them to think less of her. He knew that and he understood that, but she needed to know to the truth.

"But what if that’s not true?" She asked him. Her true fears were coming out now, and he was glad. He wanted her to have more self-confidence. He wanted her to think better of herself. With how she grew up, with her father not really there for her, it bothered her. She hadn’t had a regular childhood and it affected how she viewed herself. "What if they look down on me for it? What if they think I’m..." Ally trailed off. He knew what she was going to say though.

"Ally, they will always see you as family. My entire family loves you, Ally. They aren’t going to think any of that. Why do you see yourself like that? Why do you judge yourself too harshly?" He asked.

"You didn’t see how all of the guys treated Steph, Tair. All she had to do was kiss them to make them yell those kinds of things at her later. They treated her like crap, Altair. They didn’t care about her. They called her all kinds of things then turned to me and would say I would end up just like her, that I already was just like her but I just didn’t show it. I’ve heard those kinds of things all of my life. It’s not just going to leave my mind and not bother me anymore. It always has and it always will." She explained. Altair pushed her back ever so slightly so she could see him when he told her this.

"Ally, you aren’t anything like that. I’m not going to ever see you like that and neither is my family. I love you, Ally. You aren’t someone I’m just going to use and leave. I would never do that to you. My family doesn’t see you as that kind of girl, either. Those guys are idiots, Ally, if they can’t see how good you and your sister truly are." He told her. She smiled softly at him.

"You really believe that?" She asked. Altair nodded.

"Of course I do, Ally. I would never think of you like that." He said. Ally smiled brightly at him, which he liked. He had made her feel better. He loved doing that.

"Let's go downstairs. I’m sure the kids are waiting on us."

-------------------

"So, Ally and the twins are now home safe and sound?" Steph asked Viktor later that day. Viktor nodded.

"Yes, she is. We can go over there later. They just called saying to wait a bit because Ally and Altair are trying to figure something out right now." He told her. She nodded, understanding why they couldn’t leave now.

"Well, we are going to go see my sister later. I missed her way too much to not go see her." She told him. Viktor laughed, which Steph loved hearing. After, he agreed to her statement.

Steph loved being with Viktor. She always had. She loved waking up to him in the house, making her breakfast. She loved that he didn’t treat her like all of the others. She honestly loved him.