1. The wedding which marked the new beginning...

Thanks for all the love and support....

Are you all ready to read the new crazy story from your buddy Mahii....

Come lets step inside to see the great fighter cocks Abhi and Pragya who knows only to fight, quarrel and argue....

shot. 1:

Its a pleasant morning.... Sun starts to rise up slowly from his deep slumber as the moon has finished off his night duty and allowed the sun to step in her place...

As the morning began,  the birds started to make chirping sounds, as they are awake and flying happily to face the day and to get their food...

A gentle breeze blows which is like a soothing rhythm in a melancholic song...

A beautiful village which is full of life is glowing brightly as it in takes the glorious sun rays to spread through  it happily....

The village is like a green bed filled with trees, crops, fruits , flowers and we can witness lots of birds, insects ad butterflies adorning them adding to the serenity of  the village and in a word to say, we can feel that the village is full of reality and without any artificial interruptions..

The camera zooms to a big mansion.... The mansion is beautifully decorated in such a way that anyone who witnessing it may surely says that it"s getting ready for a grand wedding....

(Whose wedding itz going to be???? Any guesses????)

We can hear lots of people moving here and there with lot of hustle-bustle sounds.... We can also hear people sounds, some laughing, some yelling, some demanding, some ordering, moreover the moving of utensils add it more saying that wedding arrangements are made in full swing...

Slowly the camera zooms inside the house...

Some people are talking happily....

We hear lots of voices...

Voice 1 : Oye Abhi!!!! You look damn cool man...

Voice 2: Oh Abhi, my sweet heart.... Won't you give a kiss to me... Please give one to me na...

Voice 3: Abhi..... My baby.... Won't you hug me and give a kissy missy to your darlu...

Voice 4: Abhiiiiiiiii...... Come with na... We have to do some important work...

Voice 5: Abhi!!!!! Why not we go and look at the bride??? It will be thrill to watch her before wedding na Abhi...

Abhi nods his head and showed thumbs up to the person who is calling him to go and meet the bride secretly... 👍👍👍👍👍

 👍👍👍👍👍