My heart beats fast on seeing your happiness... (Bonus chapter)

It's a wonderful moment and I can't explain how it means to me ... Feeling extremely happy....

This story "Arrogancy Vs Attitude" has become my Second story to cross the massive 7000+ votes...

Thanks to all the lovely readers and the continuous voting readers, who loved and supported this fighting duo, wholeheartedly

Thanks to all those new readers, who have read the story in full stretch and gave their wonderful votes and lovely comments...

Without all your love and support, it wouldn't be possible at all...

Thanks again for making it possible and expecting all your love and support always, in the form of your valuable votes and comments...

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

So,

Shall we have a quick survey of "Arrogancy Vs Attitude"

Total reads: 42000+ reads

Total chapters : 60 chapters plus a bonus chapter and an epilogue..
( Only epilogue is left)

Total votes: 7260+ votes

Maximum votes in a single chapter: 151 votes....

✨✨✨✨🎉🎉🎉🎉🎆🎆🎆🎆

Dedicating this special bonus chapter to all the Loyal Readers  of "Arrogancy Vs Attitude" ...

✨✨✨✨🎉🎉🎉🎉🎆🎆🎆🎆

It's a best feeling to be loved by the person, whom you love crazily...

You are the wierdest and craziest choice of mine.. We are unique and different.. But I'm damn sure that we will become the idol and role model for all the crazy fighting couples...

Just answer my question, genuinely..
What is the first thing, you note from a girl???
I smiled and replied her...
" She is not you..."

🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼

Abhi's Pov.:

Wow.. Finally.. I did it.. Oohoo... My long wait is going to end, today.. My devil Fuggy.. Your Abhi gonna fulfill your unsaid wishes.. Huh.. I need to pull up all kind of wierdest stunts to hide this matter from you, Devil..